Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have some sigs I just made here. Started making some sigs again after a 4 + year hiatus from it. This is about the only place I found with a request and rating forum. If anyone wants to use them just feel free. I can add your username and stuff, just ask. Please give feedback if you feel like it :)

Pete Doherty:

Amber Heard:

Halo:

Kurt Cobain:

Assasins Creed:

· Nobody's gay for Moleman.
3,273 Posts
Haha.. me too, but when I don't, they always look horrible. Unfortunately, I made my best 5 signatures for people who requested them before they changed the section, and never got to post them. My computer broke while the section was down too. :/

· Unlimited Potential
3,214 Posts
What do you want to change it to? Only mods etc can do that.

It seems to me as if you want to make this your personal thread for doing requests. If that's the case, I don't think it's allowed. Just go into request threads and do the requests. Nothing like updating first posts and whatnot which was the case when numerous artists own shops on here a couple of weeks ago before everything got refurbished. If you want your work to be rated, there's a ratings thread provided for such.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What do you want to change it to? Only mods etc can do that.

It seems to me as if you want to make this your personal thread for doing requests. If that's the case, I don't think it's allowed. Just go into request threads and do the requests. Nothing like updating first posts and whatnot which was the case when numerous artists own shops on here a couple of weeks ago before everything got refurbished. If you want your work to be rated, there's a ratings thread provided for such.
Nah its just when I first sit down, I tend to make several sigs. Not looking for a rating, or a personal thread for requests. The ones i wanted a ratings on I posted in the rating thread. Just a place to post stuff that people can use if they like it. I guess that was what I was looking for.

· Unlimited Potential
3,214 Posts
Nah its just when I first sit down, I tend to make several sigs. Not looking for a rating, or a personal thread for requests. The ones i wanted a ratings on I posted in the rating thread. Just a place to post stuff that people can use if they like it. I guess that was what I was looking for.
Ok then.

Since you tend to make several sigs when you sit down, how about you filling in the available requests? Would be much better, don't ya think?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.