Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Friday 21st May 2004, Sel K9, a very dear friend of mine, was BANNED from WE-Forums!!!!!! The reason is still unknown. This unannounced and inappropriate banning has really left me gob-smacked. Therefore, I am now launching a "FREE SEL K9" petition. Please express your views on the situation and sign the petition. You can also come and reminise on some of the great post and contributions the Triple Arcade Champion (Bubble, Pingu Slap & Smack The Rabbit) has made to WE-Forums.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Shabby D said:
You can also come and reminise on some of the great post and contributions the Triple Arcade Champion (Bubble, Pingu Slap & Smack The Rabbit) has made to WE-Forums.
he sucked and he's only banned for one day, he'll be back

you suck too

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Here are my views on this atrocious situation

Firstly whoever did it is a spineless shit....oh wait, it was me :p

Quit fucking bitching about this ok? As I said in another thread, Nitemare fiixed some problems with my username and told me to test to see if it had worked. Sel K9 just happened to be in the right place at the right time so I gave him a one day ban to see if it would work. I could have lifted it straight away but I'm a twat basically, so I left it to expire naturally. It wears off in roughly nine hours so you can just wait until then (unless someone decides to lift it early)

But seriously though, this thread is one of the most pathetic ever made on w-e as it shows just how serious people take this place. I mean you posted as if he'd been put in prison and/or died. I think you need to switch your computer off for a bit and step into the real world for a change....

Also I must have been living under a rock (with an internet connection :p) as I've yet to see "some of the great post and contributions the Triple Arcade Champion (Bubble, Pingu Slap & Smack The Rabbit) has made to WE-Forums."

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
THIS CAN BE CLOSED RIGHT?

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,614 Posts

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Well Adam here are some of Sel K9's great contributions:

HOW IS HE ADVERTISING ALL HE HAS PUT IS SHABBY D!!!!!!!!!!

I'ts like me saying, I, Sel K9 pick.........

What are these forums coming to?

A-Dust signs his own name at the bottom of each post, does that mean he is advertising???????
All i have to say to this.............LOL
well said
so what if he is advertising and in what way does it affect you????????
i hope summerslam is crap this year
wtf well neither do canada and laos and nepal
chile

an i ain no idiot bruv
romania

no im not trust

u don no me
your a neek cuz

Libya
dunno didnt see it. im a cheapskate
yeh the last person before wrote bout 3 weeks ago
thanks mate
dark lord lol
like ur style bruv lol
better dan ur ova 1
I personally didn't like him and so I could care less that he's gone. This thread is one of the worst I have seen on W-E and probably will be one of the worst ever. You talk like he has been given a death sentance or something, which he hasn't and he will be back so why are you moaning?

A-Dust

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
"A-Dust signs his own name at the bottom of each post, does that mean he is advertising???????"

He's right, you really should stop advertising. :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
let's ban him and shabby D forever, who agrees?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Shabby D said:
. This unannounced banning has really left me gob-smacked.
thats funny, should we say it 2 days in advance? like this:

You'll be banned in two days from now. Bye

B

·
0 Posts
WHY DOES A-DUST SIGN HIS NAME AT EVERY POST? IT IS ANNOYING! THAT'S WHAT SIGNATURES ARE FOR! SIGNATURES!

N

·
0 Posts
Then there should be an 18 character limit on signatures, just as there are names. IT'S A SIGNATURE!

Nitemare

1 - 20 of 31 Posts