Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Granted, I understand that the FCW does cycle talent through. However, aren't there better talents from the independents outside of Mercer, or Rowan etc.. Nothing against the FCW roster because I like what I have seen thus far, but are there other talents out there that should in essence sign with the WWE a developmental contract with FCW? Who do you all want to see in FCW, and eventually, or obviously in the WWE?

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Resign Brian Cage-Taylor!

Mike Bennett with Maria

And I second them snatching up Kenny King.

And not thinking it would happen.... but sign Davey Richards to their supposed Cruiserweight division revival.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thinking more along the lines of Dem' Boys, The Briscoes, or even MCM. I don't know the contract situations of those men, but it's the WWE I'm sure they could work something. Possibly even someone like Prince Devitt. He is a solid "pro" who has been going for more than a decade. Would love to see him in FCW right now. "Die Hard" Eddie Edwards is another name that I would love to see in FCW. He is also a decade in the business, and has been busting his ass all over the world, he deserves a shot in FCW.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts