Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOD DAMMIT!!! I HATE IT WHEN THEY SPLURG ON YOU WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!!TgSznRuyljnbkl,FJBWghbxn,cgb. ill explain, earlier today, i figured hey i havent had yogurt in a while, so i took a strawberry yogurt, i wasnt about to touch the damn peach yogurt, much like the jam, i dont care much for the peachness of anything with peaches, especially peaches! so i started ot shake the yogurt, maybe it was turned on by the justling of the cup. i opened the little flap to get the at the joopy strawberry yogurt, then BAM! it splurged all over me, i was like "what kind of muther fucker are you?!" then i threw the yogurt at a giant spider in the corner, i was got all Xena like "YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALALAALALALAL!!!!!" my mom heard me came down and was like "dear god child, if there was a contest for being an idiot, you would win first place" with yogurt all over me i was about go to rambo jump out the window and live in the forest killing people who i think are out to get me.

Come to think about it, maybe the yogurt made a truce with them damned chickens, ooooooh how i hate those chickens :cuss: how i would love to kill all them damned chickens, maybe a war to the yogurt/chicken army could ressuract the hobo army in a fight FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE!!!!! WE MUST DO THIS BEFORE THEY SPAWN!!!! oh dear god, we must strike first! because im sure not one hobo would want to fight the love child of a wild chicken and a cup of peach jam. my god my the lord have mercy on us all.

*puts on the imperial march* CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!! *runs into a grocery market with a pitch fork and stabs all the chicken and yogurt cups* TAKE DAT MUTHA FUCKA!

NOW HOBOS AROUND THE WORLD!!! DO THE SAME!!!! NOT FOR YOURSELVES!! BUT FOR ALL FUTURE HOBOS!!!!!!!!!!

*passes out from the lack of breathing*

·
Registered
115 Posts
Heheheehehehe, that post was rather funny. :lmao

But are you being serious?

·
Registered
268 Posts
MJW lie?! Please.

Although it is strange......

·
Registered
840 Posts
Aren't you forgetting something? I was there during the whole thing. After she threw it at the wall, I shot the slimy bastard scumbag son of a bitch yogurt. Then I realized what I had done and I sat in the corner, hugging my knees, rocking back and forth. Wait a minute, that might have been a dream. Or what if... what if this is all just a dream? What if this is just some deception and it's people like Oxlong opressing the whiteys and crackers like me?

One time, I farted... think about it.;)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I read the title of this thread and immediately knew what you were going on about. It always happens to me. Open the yogurt, it splats on your hands and arms and shirt. But I dont get mad, I just lick it up like those dirty girls from the x-rated movies. Why get mad? I'd be rather flattered that the yogurt chose me to get off on:agree:

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
yogurt.............

yogurt.............

yoooooooogurt..............

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo gurt..............

yoooooooooo yoooooooooo yooooooooooooo gurt...........

ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
**PRESS RELEASE***

To: Hobo Community

Hobos of the world, we have a new enemy. The Yogurt/Chicken empire which is endangering the lives of millions of Hobos all over the world. This menace must be stoped. You have my permission as King of the Hobos to kill all the chickens and yogurts(and yogurt carrying chickens or vice versa) you see.

Thank you for listening.

The Lonesome Hobo
---------------
Hobo King of WE.

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:O If you die nitey, then the we forums will collapse into a dark age of chaos and destruction, the socila structure that you build would fall to pieces. And people like me would go on a jumping through windows spree!!!! if you did leave though, there would be an open spot for admin..... i will work my saucy magic and before anyone knows BAM! im an admin, and i could really use those non important powers to fight the chicken yogurt army of darkness and save the world. I think you know what you have to do

I also found a new enemy... stools, they look innocent, but once you put one on your head, you're fucked! and God almighty i had to saw it off and burn it before it killed me!!!

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
In a rather odd way, she speaks the truth.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
yes alex u like 2 rub it in our faces dont ya :p
only kiddin babes.
I wudda had the peach yogurt mjw, U still got it? Mmmmm i thinki got loads of yogurts in the fridge oo and some in the freezer. ha ha.
i might go eat a toffee one. or a strawberry one.. :yum: Yummm.
or i might make u some pancakes Mjw!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts