Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Strowman :ha

He's awesome, please don't feed him to Roman. I'd love to see him develop his 'destructive heel' character even more and incorporate a bit more personality into it, but personally a face Strowman with the characteristics in the video just won't work I think.

Anyways, be thankful this magnificent man gave us this:

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,494 Posts
:braun Always comes across as a real likable, down to earth bloke tbh.

That left handed throw :bosque Fair play to him for showing his lighter side

The way he continues to develop is impressive and hopefully he's back soon.

·
FOTC
11,323 Posts
Strowman :ha

He's awesome, please don't feed him to Roman. I'd love to see him develop his 'destructive heel' character even more and incorporate a bit more personality into it, but personally a face Strowman with the characteristics in the video just won't work I think.

Anyways, be thankful this magnificent man gave us this:
He hasn't been fed to Roman and won't be. Braun has needed Roman. No other wrestler could have done for Braun like Roman has.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
He hasn't been fed to Roman and won't be. Braun has needed Roman. No other wrestler could have done for Braun like Roman has.
No joke, Strowman and Reigns have great chemistry together. My favourite work of each of the two has been against each other.

Hopefully, they'll have a longstanding feud that will be re-visited now and then.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
If you've watched Strowman from his strongman days, you'll know he has charisma. I legit think Strowman can develop a Hulk Hogan level charisma if he was to ever become a face.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.