Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raw is lacking a power stable. Nexus surely is not a power stable. Nexus lost all of its' momentum at Summer Slam. Nexus has been useless on the Raw program and is a failing stable.

The WWE needs another power stable similar in power as DX, The Cooperation, and Evolution. A stable that will be remembered in history and will push young talent. Power stables always bring more excitement and entertainment. They are what help keep people tuned in!

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
We have a power stable dominating the RAW main-event/upper card scene, and this guy comes in and says we need a power stable.

Words of wisdom, for sure. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
559 Posts
i think what you want is nexus if wwe didnt screw it up. it really had soo much potential and it just died kuz they couldnt go over cena's team.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
OP should be in the WFHoF (once it's created that is), but Nexus is enough for me I'm not really interested in seeing anymore stables for now.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Raw is lacking a power stable. Nexus surely is not a power stable. Nexus lost all of its' momentum at Summer Slam. Nexus has been useless on the Raw program and is a failing stable.

The WWE needs another power stable similar in power as DX, The Cooperation, and Evolution. A stable that will be remembered in history and will push young talent. Power stables always bring more excitement and entertainment. They are what help keep people tuned in!
Wow, your brain is an endless fountain of wisdom. :eek:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Im all for more stables and absoulte mayhem sure beats seeing the main focus of the show being cena vs orton orton vs hhh or cena vs hhh e.t.c ! for the 1000th time:no:

·
Registered
906 Posts
I just wish the WWE would stop making Nexus into just a glorified Cena push...Seriously why did they get rid of Darren Young? Because he lost to John Cena? WTF, Cena just beat 4 of them back to back last week. Also why aren't they jumping people in the back anymore? Why is it that right after summer slam their might and power that was seen before the PPV just disappeared?

I enjoy the Nexus, I hope Barret wins at the PPV because I feel that thy still have a ton to contribute to the WWE product.

·
Offto Club?
1,275 Posts
A stable built around The Miz has enormous potential. He's already got a foundation in place with Riley as his bodyguard.
TBH, thats not a bad idea. Can you imagine Miz with the WWE title controling a bunch of guys to do his dirty work. And every now and again Miz will beat the crap out of someone with huis team holding the guy down. Kinda like when he beat up Danielson the other week, jsut this time there be more guys on Miz's team.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
If this thread had been posted before the days of Nexus, I would have agreed. Even with Franklin. But we have Nexus. And let's face it, most power stables lose momentum. It was gonna happen eventually.

Anyhoo, good to see Franklin back in action. LOL

I like what Cynic said about the Miz, but wait until Nexus is dead first.

·
Registered
7,449 Posts
Ted DiBiase should start the new Million Dollar Cooperation with Michael McGillicutty as the mounthpiece. That would be sweet. And wise.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts