Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone remember King Booker? Booker T was a good mid carder, but went to main event as King Booker. Sheamus should be made into a "King" and given a royal court stable. It will give him much better character and make him more interesting. At the moment Sheamus's character is boring as hell.

·
Registered
89 Posts
hmm i don't think that would fit him i mean King Sheamus wtf? And i don't want to see him in a King gimmick but i would like to see him thrown in a stable of some people that would protect him.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,788 Posts
Sheamus is the Celtic Warrior and he bows before no King.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
awful idea. Kings don't say "oi, fella" so there goes the best part about him. also, King Booker really wasn't a good gimmick. Sheamus has already established himself as well, so who gives a shit what it did for Booker T? Sheamus is already there.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awful idea. Kings don't say "oi, fella" so there goes the best part about him. also, King Booker really wasn't a good gimmick. Sheamus has already established himself as well, so who gives a shit what it did for Booker T? Sheamus is already there.
King Booker was a great gimmick. He had major fan reactions. At the time he was the second most hated heel in the WWE.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
This is the dumbest thing I have read today.

The Celtic Warrior gimmick has obviously worked and gotten Sheamus very over. Why change it? His character obviously is a lone wolf so why would he have a 'royal court'??? Also, in case you forgot...Triple H's gimmick is still The King of Kings. So yea......

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
You find Sheamus boring as hell, I find his Celtic Warrior character one of the most entertaining things on Raw. The guy doesn't need to be stuck with Booker T's former gimmick when he's already at the top, just let a fella go about his business :agree:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts