Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are so fucking loud. was hot last night so i left the windows open and then at like 5 in the morning i can hear some foxes just making noises that foxes make (and if you've experienced this you know it's loud and annoying, almost obnoxious). and this went on for about 10 mins before i got up, got dressed and chased them away and when i came back i couldn't sleep. true story btw.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Foxes make noise? There's a few in my neighborhood and they never make any noise. Obviously this means that USA Foxes are the best of the foxes.
There's one that sometimes runs around my block. IT doesn't make any noise (that I can remember), but if my dogs are out and they spot it they start going crazy and that sets off every other dog in the street (there's, like 15, seriously). If one of the other dogs spots it first, that dog goes crazy and that in turns sets my dogs off, and basically all roads to every dog in the street going crazy.

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
They're everywhere in my city, fuckers knock down bins and spread rubbish all over the streets. They've become so tame that humans approaching them isn't a deterrent anymore. Before moving to where I live now I had never seen a fox in person and had always been given the impression from cartoons and anti fox hunting media that they were quite majestic looking and private animals. Nearly shit myself first time I saw one walking home from a night out on the piss, giant rat bastard thing rummaging through my outside bin scoffing take away cartons! I don't particulary like the upper classes snobbery or their institutional traditions, yet i'm all for a cull of foxes.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
They're everywhere in my city, fuckers knock down bins and spread rubbish all over the streets. They've become so tame that humans approaching them isn't a deterrent anymore. Before moving to where I live now I had never seen a fox in person and had always been given the impression from cartoons and anti fox hunting media that they were quite majestic looking and private animals. Nearly shit myself first time I saw one walking home from a night out on the piss, giant rat bastard thing rummaging through my outside bin scoffing take away cartons! I don't particulary like the upper classes snobbery or their institutional traditions, yet i'm all for a cull of foxes.
Lol, typical human being.

"Foxes find food for themselves that we have already thrown out, we kill them!!"

·
Banned
1,184 Posts

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
Lol, typical human being.

"Foxes find food for themselves that we have already thrown out, we kill them!!"
Would you like to see a tramp invade your garden without permission so he could feed himself while causing damage and creating a mess? Human or animal I couldn't give a fuck, tresspassers keep out! I suppose you let all sorts of vermin into your house then? Come in rats and mice, take over my property and make it completely unhygenic!

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
Living in the country the foxes never bother me. I can't recall the last time I've noticed one but the fucking crickets are a different story. Those things are so damn annoying!

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Would you like to see a tramp invade your garden without permission so he could feed himself while causing damage and creating a mess?
No I probably wouldn't like it, but I probably would sympathise with him and I certainly wouldn't kill him because of it.

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
No I probably wouldn't like it, but I probably would sympathise with him and I certainly wouldn't kill him because of it.
Hence why we have prisons for people like this, they don't put pest vermin in sanctuarys so what other solution is there? If you have a problem with rats you put down poison, nobody bats an eyelid at this because they're viewed as undesirable whereas foxes are bafflingly presented as beautiful graceful creatures by the media. In reality they're three foot long rodent scum.

As for having sympathy for the homeless...maybe twenty years ago when there was genuine poverty in Britain but in 2011 the benfits system is set up so nobody should go without. If there are people who have a lack of intelligence concerning how to use this system to their advantage then there are plenty of hostal helpers and voluntary workers to guide them on their way. The majority of homeless people live their lifestyle through way of choice due to being unable to deal with the stresses and pressures of life or the lack of desire to belong to 'the system'. Many are hard drug addicts who have been offered help for their issues yet either simply refuse help or are too far gone down the 'bad roads'. Sad situations I agree but sorry, no sympathy from me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts