Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
HAWTHORN HAWKS - 2008
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so pissed off with fox8 (the channel WWE is on in Aus).
The reason: they cut off the end of This weeks Smackdown! :angry: :mad: :gun: :frustrate :evil: :cuss:
they cut off the show when both JBL and Kurt Angle where nearing the end of their match

I know that it finished in a no contest but this is exactly what happened...

after JBL hit a big move, the ref started his 10 count... 1... 2... 3... then they showed the smackdown! logo and then an ad for Jim Beam, and then they showed a promo for FOX8, and then they started the next FUCKING SHOW!!!!
:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

as you can see, i am greatly pissed off... other times i'd say great work FOX8, but this week i say, ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

N

·
0 Posts
I hate Fox (30) here in Jacksonville, too. They air it at 11pm.

FUCK THEM

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I love it here in Canada. I get to watch it at 7pm(hour earlier than everyone else right) on The Score(sports channel). And if you don't catch it then, it's on at 8pm on UPN like usual. Then at 11pm it's on again on The Score. Then again at around 3am I think.

Same with Raw...It's on TSN at 9pm like usual, then repeated at 12 midnight. And again sometimes on Tuesdays at 4am(wednesday morning technically...o).

The only thing that pisses me off is TSN have to be pussies and cut to the crowd whenever there's anything to do with harming a woman. For instance, they didn't air the Kane/Trish chokeslam. I got to see it in someones sig on here though, so meh.

N

·
0 Posts
You mother fuckers in Canada. RIGHT?

It's not like it's real, right. They're faggots, right.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Yeah I don't understand TSN's policies...In canada we can show nudity on shows, swearing, etc, all on prime time around 8-9pm(CTV with Sopranos and the Osbournes), but a wrestler slams a bitch, and they can't show that. Fuck them!!!11

N

·
0 Posts
America is too censored.

BREAK FREE, I SAY.

Although, once, I saw some PBS learning show where they were in Africa and they showed naked negro breasts. LIKE WTF EWWW, they were nasty women. rit

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I noticed this as well. It happened right after JBL hit his Clothesline From Hell. The program obviously ran over it's hour and a half limit, and they had to cut it off to stay on schedule. It's so funny, Cole is saying about how this is it, this has to be the end, and we're cut off on a four count. Pretty shitty, but I know the finish, so I won't lose sleep over it....

I think you will survive, hbkrox.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Fuck. I'm in Australia and I was pissed. Not as pissed as whoever made this thread.

Basically the show ran long and the end got cut.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
What I don't understand is how the show ran long. It's fucking pretaped. They can edit it and make it however long they need to. TSN does that with Raw. When it's live, it goes over the usual 5-10 minutes. Then in the repeat, they cut out needless shit and have it an even 2 hours.

N

·
0 Posts
It's called poor editing, something you should know a lot about.

Remember that time you edited your...

·
Registered
601 Posts
And with the 9 o'clock RAW (I'm on the west coast in Canada) they also add some parts they cut out due to ads and stuff on the live broadcasting. And like Kaneanite said, Canada watches SD! one hour earlier, 4 p.m. in Vancouver :)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
crazed_man_crazy said:
And with the 9 o'clock RAW (I'm on the west coast in Canada) they also add some parts they cut out due to ads and stuff on the live broadcasting. And like Kaneanite said, Canada watches SD! one hour earlier, 4 p.m. in Vancouver :)
hey where in van you live?

·
Registered
619 Posts
lol it's like

OMG! WHO WILL WIN! THEY'RE BOTH DOWN! 1...2...3... SUPPORT JIM BEAM!

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
SweetChinMusic said:
Fuck. I'm in Australia and I was pissed. Not as pissed as whoever made this thread.

Basically the show ran long and the end got cut.
Yeah and if they cut some of the damn gibberish they call ads then it wouldn't have happened. You know they did the exact same thing the next morning on the repeat. They cut the fucking end to put a 15 year old episode of Baywatch on. Bunch of fucking monkeys. Not that I care, I don't watch it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts