Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/roger-ailes-dead-77-fox-news-1202433523/

Roger Ailes, a towering figure in TV news and politics whose long run was tarnished by the sexual harassment scandal that forced him out last year as head of Fox News, has died. He was 77.

Fox News confirmed Ailes died Thursday morning, three days after his 77th birthday. He was known to have battled health problems in recent years.

In a statement, Ailes’ wife Elizabeth called her husband “a patriot who was profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise and to give back.” She hailed him as “a loving husband and father” who had wide-ranging impact in his professional life.
RIP

·
Premium Member
11,153 Posts
Probably died with his hands up the skirt of an unwilling female employee. RIP.

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
The world is well and truly fucked when mass murderers are mourned and eulogized and non violent owners of free media are reviled.

Oh well. Whatever doom is brought upon these people is of their own making. Hopefully when America falls, it will be after my death.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
The world is well and truly fucked when mass murderers are mourned and eulogized and non violent owners of free media are reviled.

Oh well. Whatever doom is brought upon these people is of their own making. Hopefully when America falls, it will be after my death.
He sexually harassed over two dozen women. He was the CEO of a network that is known Republican propaganda. That's why nobody is mourning his death.

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,488 Posts
He sexually harassed over two dozen women. He was the CEO of a network that is known Republican propaganda. That's why nobody is mourning his death.
In fairness, this complaint is pretty asinine. Find me one mainstream news outlet that isn't politically biased one way or the other. Fox is no more unfair than any of the left-leaning outlets.

He obviously wasn't a great guy, as evidenced by the sexual harassment allegations but it's pretty transparent that the reason people are happy he's dead is because of his politics. Many of the people saying he should rot in hell are the same ones who were eulogizing the monster that was Castro a few months back.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Yeah, we should get rid of all networks that lean to the opposite side you're on so we can be surrounded by only one team and no other....
You're right about all major networks being bias

In fairness, this complaint is pretty asinine. Find me one mainstream news outlet that isn't politically biased one way or the other. Fox is no more unfair than any of the left-leaning outlets.

He obviously wasn't a great guy, as evidenced by the sexual harassment allegations but it's pretty transparent that the reason people are happy he's dead is because of his politics. Many of the people saying he should rot in hell are the same ones who were eulogizing the monster that was Castro a few months back.
I never praised Castro glad that POS is dead as well.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,340 Posts

I was about to say this, people mourning mass murders and terrorists but this guy was the worst of the worst. It would be hilarious if it were a joke.

While his harassment of women is terrible it's hardly comparable to some people's deaths who were mourned despite being horrific people. Also you have one network for Republicans while 20 others for Democrats, while I don't think Fox is a great source of news but if it's propaganda than what is the rest of the networks? Truth because it's your alignment?

If you think there isn't any sort of harassment or exchange of sexual favors anywhere else you'd have to be new to business. Hollywood and all media is built upon this crap. Though Hollywood likes kids a lot.. while giving us "Leftist Morality" in most of their films.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts