Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, ok its only a small thing but it bugs me, the forums clock is 10 minutes fast:

The time now is 06:39 PM. Please select your time zone from the list:
(GMT) Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia.

So my settings are right however the actual time was 06:29 PM.

can this be ammended, as i think its a skin/board settings fault.

Cheers

Slade :cool:

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, k thx, but can it still be resolved? It pisses me off. Is it just my time or as its a server issue is it everyone's time?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh k thx flash, i havnt experienced these adverts you're on about though, lol.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
me = Rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off!!!

That deserved more than an abbreviation.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^^I remember you explained that to me a while ago. I'm used to it though.
The pic is only cruel if the cat is still alive. My cat hates it when I pick it up by the tail.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
But you've heard the old saying - Not enough room to swing a cat? You have to try things out for yourself. I'm only kidding, you know that, I hope you do.

I think the killing of any animal is cruel. My father-in-law is always inviting me to go shooting with him but there is no way I could bring myself to kill an animal for no reason. I even stop for injured birds on the side of the road and take them to a vet if need be. i have rescued at least a dozen birds in the street that have been attacked by the local cats. Most die unfortunately, but at least I try.

Anyway, the clock is fast. 10 minutes if you weren't aware. You think with the amoung of money that Amish is paying them, the server could at least get the time right. At least the server seems to do the job though, so we make small sacrifices by having the wrong time.

B

·
0 Posts
Hey, at least the server isn't how when I first joined. It was shit then. You could never get on because of it always being down, and it ran slow as hell.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well ok thx for the reply guys, its not a major problem now i know every one is experiencing it, but Chris has a good point, on the mass of money that is changing hands i dont see why they cant sort it!.

Anyway killing animals is cruel and i think that if i even tried to get ahold of my cat by the tail it would scratch the hell outta me and do a runner up the street for about 3 days! lmao.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts