Wrestling Forum banner

321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,154 Posts
@aHeadliner can I have my old account bk with my old data n stuff on as I've been away for a spiritual enlightenment course done wonders , I tried logging in to the carteruk password didn't let me but can u leave the passwords the same please .

Thanks liner.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Don't know if this thread is okay for my "problem":

When I browsed to wrestlingforum.com on a "fresh" firefox (having cleared cookies and history beforehand, an old habit of mine) it said I was logged in as another user!

I have made some screenshots I could provide.

I even "tested" if this wasn't a fata morgana so I tried to edit a posting of said user and I could have done it!!!

Of course I "logged out" immediately.

How is this even possible???

PM me pls, admin, if you need additional info.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys! This is Nut Tree.. I had to create a second account due to the site not allowing me to log in. And when i tried to reset my password; I get an email to click on a link for a password reset. Then I get a message at the log in screen that a temporary password will be sent to me. But I haven't received a damn thing in 5 days. Can we get some Admins on this please....

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
I'm gonna try and send the reset tool to you from my end. Let me know if it behaves the same way for you or not

If that still doesn't work, I can do a forced password change for you, though I'd need your permission to do so

Keivn

321 - 327 of 327 Posts