Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 542 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Sometimes I have your problem. What I do is just press back and reload. If it doesn't work I do it a few more times and it usually works then. It's a bother I agree.

If that doesn't work, close and reopen your browser?

Edit: it's definitely not your PC. I get it sometimes, it's server-side I think. What browser do you use?

Edit 2: didn't see the first post. :lol
Seems like you have a dilemma in your hands! Have you tried saving the image and uploading it as a sigpic?

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
I just changed your signature to a gif myself and it worked using both C&Ping the link and using the uploader. The uploader won't accept your sig if it's over the size/byte limit. For example, the Reings gif is over 700kb so it'll tell you the remote file is too large. Then you'd get a message page telling you that though and it doesn't sound like that's what you're getting so I'm not sure. I added a gif to your sig though so it does accept them. It was me who edited your sig too duh.

·
Still A Shield Girl... (RIP)
1,972 Posts
That's because there isn't anything supposed to be there. I deleted the image after I successfully uploaded it fyi.
oh right sorry, didn't realise. EDIT it's alright i still can't get a gif working but iv'e managed to at least get some pics working now.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
For some reason, my signature sometimes displays my gif, with a block of space below it, instead of just the gif. Is that fixable?

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Can't ever manage to compress the gif's I want to use enough to satisfy the 700 MB limit and not look like complete shit, despite the gif's being like three seconds long and other users having seemingly longer gif's as their sigs.

·
Banned
391 Posts
^ Nah, but this request is made by every other new member on here. Headliner should really add that to the FAQ, or better yet have a sticky explaining it seeing how he gets pissed off at people never reading the FAQ.
Thanks for the reply.

141 - 160 of 542 Posts