Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 542 Posts

·
Zombo
8,770 Posts
If i report it does the person get banned? I don't wish for that to happen
When I PM'd a mod once about removing a vid, I made it clear that I didn't want any repercussions against the person who sent it - I simply wanted the video out of my CP. It was taken care of and no issues ensued. I'm sure it's normal.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Just a curiosity killed the cat question.

How is traffic on this site? I'd like to see how it is now compared to a few years ago, compared to say, 2003, or so.

More members now? Less members now?

·
Rollin' under the melody, Rockin' over the beat
1,463 Posts
Last night I made a post in the GFX ratings thread, but it's not showing up when I view the thread. Despite not showing up, the same post shows up in my post history. Is this a technical issue or was I banned from the thread?

Also, I've been considering purchasing a membership so I can change my username. If I purchase a membership will I be able to request a name change right away?

Thanks in advance.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,366 Posts
Last night I made a post in the GFX ratings thread, but it's not showing up when I view the thread. Despite not showing up, the same post shows up in my post history. Is this a technical issue or was I banned from the thread?
You haven't been banned from that thread. It's just a tehnical problem, it happens from time to time.

·
Zombo
8,770 Posts
Also, I've been considering purchasing a membership so I can change my username. If I purchase a membership will I be able to request a name change right away?
Yep, you'll immediately get access to a member's only area where name-change requests are made. As soon as an admin sees the request, it's done (this generally happens pretty quickly).

·
Rollin' under the melody, Rockin' over the beat
1,463 Posts
Yep, you'll immediately get access to a member's only area where name-change requests are made. As soon as an admin sees the request, it's done (this generally happens pretty quickly).
That's great, thanks for the info.

·
Still A Shield Girl... (RIP)
1,972 Posts
hi i'm having trouble uploading gifs and pics for my sig. iv'e posted about this before because it's been going on for about 2 months now, every time i try to get a gif as my sig it takes me to a blank white screen and 99% of the time when i try to do it with pics as well. iv'e tried everything i can think of including using different browsers etc, iv'e even tried using other peoples gif sigs just to check and if it doesn't take me to the blank white screen like it usually does it says the file's too big even though other people have it as theirs. :confused: someone told me it could have something to do with the servers but it doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else and like i said it's been going on like this for 2 months now which is really frustrating. could my settings have been turned off by mistake or something ? :)

·
1,972 Posts

these are 2 of the ones iv'e tried, the punk one iv'e had before as my sig and the roman one is someone else's that they have set as their sig now but i used it just to try and test it.

·
1,972 Posts
it's not working for me iv'e tried copy and pasting into the sig and the preview options but none of them work, do you think it's this site or something to do with my computer ? it's weird that i can post gifs though. :)

121 - 140 of 542 Posts