Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 542 Posts

·
What?
13,511 Posts
I don't see anything in your permissions that shows you have had rep disabled, if you have troubles with it in the future let me know.

A quick tip for some, I know that you have to wait for the whole page to finish loading before you can actually click on the rep icon and the pop-up to display. A way around this is to right click the icon and open it in a new tab. It's a bit faster if you're impatient like me and it can take forever to finalise the loading of the page for whatever reason.

I'm running Chrome if that helps, it might be different for other browsers though.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I don't see anything in your permissions that shows you have had rep disabled, if you have troubles with it in the future let me know.

A quick tip for some, I know that you have to wait for the whole page to finish loading before you can actually click on the rep icon and the pop-up to display. A way around this is to right click the icon and open it in a new tab. It's a bit faster if you're impatient like me and it can take forever to finalise the loading of the page for whatever reason.

I'm running Chrome if that helps, it might be different for other browsers though.
Rep, emoticons, smileys all of those were missing. But I messed around with adblock and everything went back to normal. Not sure if it was that, but it worked. :D

·
TBZ
5,854 Posts
I have a question about the lifetime Member ship, It says: Bigger Avatars. But what is the maximum size the Avatar can add up to
144 by 168 pixels or 120.9 KB (whichever is smaller).

Edit: it seems this has recently been updated to 160 by 168 pixels or 166.0 KB.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
this is a opening to a new dawn. i shall go on a quest to reclaim my honor and thread making privileges . the cool era has begun

·
TBZ
5,854 Posts
101 - 120 of 542 Posts