Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 542 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
It's the way rep power works. Every user has a different number of rep points they give (or take from) you when they rep you. For example, I have like 5 points. You would have 1, and Seabs (an administrator) has around 200.

You need 250 rep points to gain a third green square. If you go to your User Control Panel (UserCP), the top right corner of your reputation bars has your amount of rep points.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,814 Posts
Something weird happens to my sig sometimes and it reverts back to the old one without me even changing it. I then go to change it back to what I have it as now and it shows the latest one in my usercp.

RODDY WANTS BACK IN MY SIG SO BAD

Soon, my love.

But, really, does this happen to anyone else?

EDIT: Like right now, my response shows my old sig set.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
It's just something that seems to happen every so often. If it's showing your old sig then go and resave your new sig again and it'll show back up.

Edit: Just had to do it myself infact. It's a problem with a past version of the database showing up for some reason I'd guess. Been doing it on and off for months now.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Why do you staff guys post to enforce another users advice/help? I'm almost completely certain it's to make sure the user who is asking for help trusts that it is correct and entirely verified by staff (instead of the regular user like myself), but don't you guys hate doing that? :lol

That sig thing though -

Yea one of mine from literally over a MONTH ago came up.

Do other people see it though?

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Can i use an animated avatar as well as an animated sig? My avatar is animated but is only showing up as per normal?
Yea, you can. But the size limits make it terribly difficult to find one that can fit. Max dimensions for an avatar with a membership is 144x168, and size is 120.9KB - you can see these in Edit Avatar in the UserCP.

Because the size limit is so small it's often a very short, small, and low-to-average quality GIF image needed. Hence why I ended up just using a normal image. :)

Like RichardHagen said, copy the images "image url", and then paste it in IMG tags.

Often if you use the premade bbcode IMG tags on sites like gifsoup, it will add a URL to the picture (or next to the picture) that directs people to the website.

I can't give out rep, why not? I didn't do anything wrong if that's what it is.
Weird.

Try this for me:

At the top right hand of every post is the post number in the thread; for example, mine is #101 and it links to this single post.

This post has a post number, which is wrestlingforum.com/25948281-post101.html

If you can open that link, you can copy and paste the number after: wrestlingforum.com/reputation.php?p=[INSERT NUMBER HERE].

Check if that works.

Maybe your rights were revoked though :$

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Weird.

Try this for me:

At the top right hand of every post is the post number in the thread; for example, mine is #101 and it links to this single post.

This post has a post number, which is wrestlingforum.com/25948281-post101.html

If you can open that link, you can copy and paste the number after: wrestlingforum.com/reputation.php?p=[INSERT NUMBER HERE].

Check if that works.

Maybe your rights were revoked though :$
I don't think I was revoked because no buttons are present. Not even that button next to quotes. EDIT: I don't know what I did, but it works now.

81 - 100 of 542 Posts