Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 542 Posts

·
Zombo
8,767 Posts
just have a question and hate creating threads. If its was answered b4 I apologize but Ive noticed as I post more my post count stays the same, it has been at 979 for a whole day ? is there something wrong with the site or my computer ?

Just a observation nothing big
From the Forum FAQ:

Post Count

Post count is turned off in the following sections to prevent users from spamming for post count purposes and/or access to a forum that may require a certain post count. These following sections generally produce little to no important discussion:

Word Games And Trivia
Rants
Wrestling Divas, Celebs & Models
Wrestling Multimedia
Youtube section
I'm assuming most of your posts lately (if not all of them) come from somewhere in these threads? If so, that answers your question. If not, then there may be a problem.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Is it just me or is something wrong with the Celebrity discussion thread?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Yeah, think a new one might need to be made.

·
Still A Shield Girl... (RIP)
1,972 Posts
just a quick question regarding rep,ive already looked through the rules and couldnt find it anywhwere.
are users allowed to repeatedly neg rep you like spam negging if you know what i mean,ive noticed ive been negged by the same poster again not even 24 hrs later and they didnt even post in the thread that they negged me for,i have a feeling they are going to keep doing it for every post they can,just wondering are they allowed to do this ?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I wanted my first post to be an epic introduction, but I figured getting this out of the way first was more important.

I have a forums signature, but I can't post it here because I need at least 10 posts to post it. Regardless...

1) The IMG is 507 x 329. That's 7 pixels over horizontally, but a ton of headroom vertically. Is it still alright?

HA HA DISREGARD THAT I SET CLOCKS. I made a new sig just for here.

2) The pic would link to my home page... it's not a wrestling site, per se. It's a fan fiction site, but the fan fiction involves wrestling content. Is it alright to, if it's okay to put the pic in my sig in the first place, hyperlink it to my fan fic site?

·
Banned
61 Posts
Why is my post count staying at 61? Also my green rep bar, I've had a few reps and its stil staying at one bar.as for. my posts I've made more than 61

·
Still A Shield Girl... (RIP)
1,972 Posts
Why is my post count staying at 61? Also my green rep bar, I've had a few reps and its stil staying at one bar.as for. my posts I've made more than 61
me too. ive posted quite a few times this morning but my post count is still saying 430. not sure why i think it just does that sometimes. EDIT looks like its working again now.

·
Administrator
33,718 Posts
If you read the opening post

Post Count

Post count is turned off in the following sections to prevent users from spamming for post count purposes and/or access to a forum that may require a certain post count. These following sections generally produce little to no important discussion:

Word Games And Trivia
Rants
Wrestling Divas, Celebs & Models
Wrestling Multimedia
Youtube section

·
¡Olé!
1,321 Posts
I've tried both ways of uploading an image into my sig through the non-premium means of doing so, but I can't see it in my posts. It's within the limits. Is it just me who can't see it, or is it just not showing up for some reason?

Also, is it possible to have an image AND text in my sig? And if so, if I wanted to space them out, how would I go about doing so?

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,334 Posts
Go to User Cp > Edit Signature > Choose File > Select the file from your computer > Save Signature.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,334 Posts
Once you've chosen the file from your computer, maybe try clicking the insert picture button. This is what mine looks like. So yours should be roughly the same.

41 - 60 of 542 Posts