Wrestling Forum banner

501 - 520 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

I recently switched from windows laptop to mac and every time I try to write my password it's incorrect and I dunno why. Is it because keys and symbols are not the same as in windows keyboard? I cannot write this ^ stupid symbol in my password bar but I can write it in this message, it makes no sense at all. I had to create new profile bc of this.

Can someone help?

·
Administrator
59,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #503
Hi,

I recently switched from windows laptop to mac and every time I try to write my password it's incorrect and I dunno why. Is it because keys and symbols are not the same as in windows keyboard? I cannot write this ^ stupid symbol in my password bar but I can write it in this message, it makes no sense at all. I had to create new profile bc of this.

Can someone help?
I can just change your password if you want. PM me.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Reputation means nothing. It allows members to have a bit of fun.

In my opinion, this feature is pointless and unnecessary. That is to say, what gives a person the right to give you a negative reputation for having your own opinion on a topic?

Huh?

So, if I go with the majority opinion as opposed to giving my own opinion, I'll receive a lot of positive reputations? That is a load of BS.

I mean, I fail to see how it's fun or funny to belittle another person's opinion just to make yourself feel good. Yet, if you were to do the same thing to that person, they wouldn't appreciate it. No shit.

·
I'm about to end this man's whole career
778 Posts
In my opinion, this feature is pointless and unnecessary. That is to say, what gives a person the right to give you a negative reputation for having your own opinion on a topic?

Huh?

So, if I go with the majority opinion as opposed to giving my own opinion, I'll receive a lot of positive reputations? That is a load of BS.

I mean, I fail to see how it's fun or funny to belittle another person's opinion just to make yourself feel good. Yet, if you were to do the same thing to that person, they wouldn't appreciate it. No shit.
If you don't want to get negged into oblivion, then all you have to do is stay away from the General WWE section of the forum. There's a lot of crazy fanboys and fangirls in that section who can't or won't accept any other opinion that is different from theirs when it comes to certain wrestlers. They also don't like new users as most of them are sometimes seen as rejoiners (you know the whole "guilty until proven innocent" deal) and you definitely don't want to be a rejoiner on this forum, trust me.

Are you a rejoiner?

-----------

Here's two things you can do to avoid getting negged:

1. Avoid the General WWE section all together. That section is a mess.

Or

2. Post well-thought out opinions that is shared with the majority of the posters in that section.

That's basically all you can do right now. :serious:

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Here's two things you can do to avoid getting negged:

1. Avoid the General WWE section all together. That section is a mess.

Or

2. Post well-thought out opinions that is shared with the majority of the posters in that section.

That's basically all you can do right now. :serious:

3. Don't complain about rep, especially not in the Rants section.

·
Premium Member
17,066 Posts
Can we show who rates a thread? Kind of like the visible poll option but for thread rating.

Huh?

Ideally people leave as an indication if they disagree or disapprove. I red rep people when I disagree or if they're trolling, or make countless gut reaction threads.

It's not belittling. If you're allowed to share your opinion people should be allowed to share their opinion back.

I left you a red rep for your post btw.

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
Can we show who rates a thread? Kind of like the visible poll option but for thread rating.

Ideally people leave as an indication if they disagree or disapprove. I red rep people when I disagree or if they're trolling, or make countless gut reaction threads.

It's not belittling. If you're allowed to share your opinion people should be allowed to share their opinion back.

I left you a red rep for your post btw.
I don't believe that is an option for the rep system.
-Philip

·
Registered
88 Posts
Quick question: is there any way to put members on ignore, or anything similar to that?

Seems weird that a message board wouldn't have this prominent feature.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Re: Quick question: is there any way to put members on ignore, or anything similar to that?

Click that person's username---->Users Lists (should be a blue tab under username on their page)----> Add to ignore list

There may be an easier way but I think this is how its done.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Re: Quick question: is there any way to put members on ignore, or anything similar to that?

the option only appears in your user CP if you use certain skins (most skins)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I wish the moderators would do something about the negative reputation feature on here. I'm sick and tired of this bullshit. That is to say, there are a lot of opinions that I disagree with on here, yet you don't see me doling out a negative reputation to every goddamn poster on here. WTF?!

It's as if they're doing this shit knowing full well the moderators aren't going to do a fucking thing about it. And who do the moderators go after...? The person who stands up for him or herself. Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense. :serious:

To all the posters giving me a negative reputation for having my own opinion and ideas that differ from yours... FUCK YOU!

What ever happened to agreeing to disagree with another person in life? Unbelievable.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,485 Posts
Is there a way to embed Streamable videos here? They're in webm format, but when I use

Click Above to Play ⇧

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
How come I see people on here with 3 images in their sigs but when I tried to put 3 in mine, it told me I was only allowed 2? :lol

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I don't recall there being that type of error?
I get this error when I tried to add a third gif to my sig:

Is this not supposed to happen? As you can see with my sig, I only have text in the rest of it, no other images or smileys...

Reactions: Headliner
501 - 520 of 542 Posts