Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Not sure If this is only happening to me but you know the WrestlingForum logo with the masked dude, now it's replaced with this image:

Is this a bug or done by the mods?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
We can now see who's active in which section. This just happened recently I believe? Soon we can see if anybody's viewing our profile's? :side:

·
Administrator
59,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
We can now see who's active in which section. This just happened recently I believe? Soon we can see if anybody's viewing our profile's? :side:
I turned this option on last week. There's also an option to view who's active in each specific thread which I may turn on.

Only Super Mods and Admins can see who is viewing what user profile including their own.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Well that's pretty neat.

·
Administrator
59,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
img tags. Just try not to send anything too big. Because Super Mods/Admins end up removing the picture.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
It's when a user with negative reputation red reps you.
Is it?

He was on Green when he repped me too. (It wasn't a red rep either because there was no message left behind which I'm pretty sure you have to leave on when you do Red Rep)

·
Administrator
59,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Not possible. He was in red when he repped you. He could have been repped and moved to green immediately after.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Not possible. He was in red when he repped you. He could have been repped and moved to green immediately after.
He'd only made one post at that point and I don't think it was a post that would have got him much of either Rep to be honest. Whatever way, I'm not too bothered, just a little confused.

·
Who am I ?
4,921 Posts
just have a question and hate creating threads. If its was answered b4 I apologize but Ive noticed as I post more my post count stays the same, it has been at 979 for a whole day ? is there something wrong with the site or my computer ?

Just a observation nothing big

21 - 40 of 542 Posts