Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 542 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,081 Posts
Sugesstion:

Since people regularly ask for a way to find responses to their posts (quoted by another user), and it always gets shot down, is there a way we could add a feature to the already existing "Subscribed Threads?" Instead of being alerted when anyone responds to a subscribed thread, add in an option to only alert the user when someone quotes one of their posts in that subscribed thread.

This way the user won't get alerted for every one of their posts, only the ones in a thread they're subscribed to. I don't know how the forum technology works, so if this is not physically possible I understand. Otherwise, I think this is a pretty good idea.

·
Rollin' under the melody, Rockin' over the beat
1,463 Posts
What is the max dimensions and file size for avatars for regular accounts? I'm asking because I recently made an avatar for a request, but apparently it's too big. The avatar in question was 125 x 125 and 113 kb.

·
Rollin' under the melody, Rockin' over the beat
1,463 Posts
I'm 99% sure it is 125x125. I had a bunch of avatars I made all at 125x125 as it was the maximum. I think the filesize was smaller than 113kb though.
Thanks for the help. I'll play around with it and try to reduce the file size as much as I can while trying to maintain image quality.

·
Suzuki-gun
10,397 Posts
Didn't want to create an annoying Servers Thread......so I'll just make an annoying post in here instead :hendo2

Is there anything being done about these Database Errors? It's been crazy on here during the last couple of weeks

Thanks

·
Premium Member
17,081 Posts
GOAT SUGGESTION​

Could we make it mandatory for users to know the model/celebrity's name in their sig or avy? A mandatory insertion of that person's name accompanying their photo in the sig.

·
Administrator
59,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Yeah I already made mention of it. The user online list looks the same way. I'm very sure they are working on template & html stuff so the option they needed to help them with that caused this awfulness.

·
#StillRelevant
3,197 Posts

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
I think making the Unpopular Opinions Thread a sticky thread in the General WWE Section wouldn't be a bad idea, given by how it's a general discussion thread which is constantly getting added to. Easier to find it, then.

·
Administrator
1,989 Posts
If there is something broken or you want something added i would suggest making a thread, and not only posting it in this thread, so we can ask the right questions and make sure the issues are properly addressed, it is to clustered in this thread to accomplish that.

For the rep on the app, I think it is not there becasue the plug in does not work well with the app. Create a thread asking about it. I will send that thread URL to the app creator and have them work on a way to get it on the app.

For the rep looking funny, can you please again open a thread, and provide more information, screen shots always help.

HB

181 - 200 of 542 Posts