BONUS
1. No
2. Brock Vs. Rey
3. None
4. Men's RAW Vs. SD Vs. NXT Match

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
18,932 Posts
8- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Rey Mysterio (No Holds Barred)
1 - Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan
7 - Becky Lynch vs. Bayley vs. Shayna Baszler
6- The Viking Raiders vs. The New Day vs. The Undisputed Era
4 - Raw, SmackDown and NXT teams to battle in Women's Survivor Series Elimination Triple Threat Match
Captain Sasha Banks, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans, and Nikki Cross vs. Captain Rhea Ripley, Toni Storm, Bianca Belair, Candice LeRae and Io Shirai vs. Captain Charlotte Flair, Sarah Logan, Natalya, WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Asuka and Kairi Sane
2 - Raw, SmackDown and NXT teams to battle in Men's Survivor Series Elimination Triple Threat Match
Captain Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, Ricochet, Kevin Owens, and Drew McIntyre vs. 5 NXT Superstars TBA vs. Captain Roman Reigns, Shorty G, Ali, King Baron Corbin, and Braun Strowman
5 - AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Roderick Strong
3 - Adam Cole vs Pete Dunne

Bonus Questions:
1) Will Lesnar hit any offense on Rey Mysterio's son? Yes
2) What's the second to last match on the card? (match before the main event) Brock Lesnar vs. Mysterio
3) How many titles will change hand during the whole show, including pre-show? 24/7 does not count 0
4) Bell to Bell whats the longest match of the night? Men's Survivor Series

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
RESULTS

Bonus Questions
1) Yes
2) Lesnar vs Rey
3) 0
4) 5 on 5 on 5 Men

Forum Championship card

Forum Championship MrTweetums 28 vs Dammit C 22 for the vacant Forum Championship New Forum Champion MrTweetums
TV Championship Chriss22 27 (c) vs Proc 28 New TV Champion Proc
IC Championship Kkrock 22 (c) vs MrJamesJepsan 23 New IC Champion MrJamesJepsan

MrTweetums 28 vs Hephaesteus 27
MrJamesJepsan 23 vs CTv2 27
Proc 28 vs Carter84 18
Chris22 27 vs Banez 27
DammitC 22 vs VitoCorleoneX 31
Meryn 26 vs Inside Cradle 28
People Power 31 vs Acunamania 16
Death Rider 20 vs emerald-fire 17
KFStyles 29 vs Kkrock 22
EdgeheadStingerFan 32 vs Shining_Wizard1979 26

Acunamania has been deducted points for late predictions.
@Inside Cradle ; The Championship was vacant because of a double pin in a multi person match at Crown Jewel

Highest scorer of the night was EdgeheadStingerFan with 32 points. This earns them an IC title shot at TLC. Congratulations!

Sorry for the late results. Life happens. It's a holiday week here, I'm moving into a new place and of course I got a flu in the middle of it as well. Please always double check your scores, especially this time - considering my fever while doing the results. No pity needed, thanks <3

Forum Championship Card for TLC
Forum Championship MrTweetums (c) vs Proc
TV Championship Proc (c) vs Chris22 vs VitoCorleoneX
IC Championship MrJamesJepsan (c) vs EdgeheadStingerFan (both VitoCorleoneX and People Power are standing by and will turn the match into a three-way in case of a no-show by either MrJamesJepsan or EdgeheadStingerFan)
1v1 tbd

Updated Standings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rGCxGmbibm9L3uocKIP-wd8pueo_bSQwl8W5vKZHF1g/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. Congratulations to all winners and I'll see you all at TLC

21 - 24 of 24 Posts