Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
rofl. anyone ever notice on almost all shirt pages people now make fun of people who used to ask for bigger sizes?

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,937 Posts
It's a basic shirt and a basic design.

With that being said, all the scaredy cats can now wear a wrestling shirt and not feel....ashamed.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
now hopefully people will stop arguing that it's fourtune

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
Yeah it's simple, but it does look pretty cool.

It's a basic shirt and a basic design.

With that being said, all the scaredy cats can now wear a wrestling shirt and not feel....ashamed.
Yeah I've never understood that. Why be so ashamed of something you enjoy to watch?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Simple and nice.

·
Premium Member
44,329 Posts
That symbol looks like somebody tried to draw the symbol for the Deathly Hallows while drunk.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Yeah it's simple, but it does look pretty cool.

Yeah I've never understood that. Why be so ashamed of something you enjoy to watch?
Because wrestling hasn't been cool for many years and the WWE, which is the face of pro wrestling, puts on embarrassingly stupid and cheesy childish intelligence insulting programming. Even if you wear a TNA shirt or another current company, it'll be associated with the WWE by anybody since they are wrestling to the general public, and they'll assume you're a moron who watches it. I haven't worn a wrestling shirt in 4 and a half years, and I haven't bought one in 5 years, and I don't plan on doing either any time soon.

During my last year of high school (2008) the only people I saw wear wrestling shirts were a few kids in the mentally handicapped class, who occasionally wore DX 2006 and John Cena shirts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts