Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start off by saying Fortune is hot right now, they are giving great intensity and cutting great promos. And finally Fortune is back to a solid 4 members, instead of being blurred in with Immortal. Now my only question/speculation/prayer is what about the rest of "They". What do you call Angle, Steiner, Crimson? Are they going to be blurred into Fortune as was Immortal? I pray they don't screw this solid 4 man stable up. I think Fortune, giving us what they have so far, needs to remian the way they are, just the 4. No Flair, no Steiner, no Crimson, and no Angle. Sure they can be an allied group to Fortune, but Fortune needs to be only them. I just hope TNA can find something to do with Crimson and Steiner to not mess this up. Angle is tied up with JJ so I'm not to worried about him messing Fortune up, he's running on his own solo mission. I'd maybe purpose a Steiner fued with Rob Terry, whole muscle vs muscle freak vs freak thing (I think they may be heading this way anyways). I just have this BAAAAAD feeling they'll try to slide Crimson into Fortune to give him something to do and some credibility real quick. And if they fued him with Abyss, fine, but if he wins the TV title I'll be pissed.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Fortune - AJ Styles, Kaz, Beer Money
Immortal - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Abyss, Rob Terry, Shawn Hernandez, Gunner and Murphy
The Angle Alliance -Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Crimson and Matt Morgan

RVD, Samoa Joe, Pope and Mr Anderson

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have they called it the Angle Alliance? Cuz I don't remember anything like that, or is this just what you're speculating on calling it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.