Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Nice thread.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,454 Posts
Flair is just their mentor, and he plays the role magnificiently. Look at how motivated and ruthless they've made these guys look recently, seriously Fourtune is awesome already.

Their fighting EV2, their fighting the top faces, their fighting Hogan/Bischoff, and their fighting Sting/Nash. Hell their fighting everybody and looking like thoroughbreds doing it, I'd say that's pretty impressive.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Flair is just their mentor, and he plays the role magnificiently. Look at how motivated and ruthless they've made these guys look recently, seriously Fourtune is awesome already.

Their fighting EV2, their fighting the top faces, their fighting Hogan/Bischoff, and their fighting Sting/Nash. Hell their fighting everybody and looking like thoroughbreds doing it, I'd say that's pretty impressive.
Very well said =)

And that motor comment.... funny...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah you can go certain places with that motor comment, although maybe not that far. (Pun intended)

Like how long before it runs out of gas? Will it be too costly too maintain? Does it need an overhaul? I should probably stop now, speaking of which, how are the brakes on that Ferrari?

·
Registered
559 Posts
I agree, FORTUNE is pretty damn impressive. A group of young, experienced lions mentored by one of the greatest pro wrestlers in the business. You can't go wrong!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Fortune is the best stable in a while it has potential to be better than the MEM i think

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.