Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
When the fuck are people gonna get their collective heads out of their ass and realize something is seriously fucking wrong with your society and how the fucking foundation of it is NOT FUCKING WORKING YOU MOTHER FUCKING BRAIN DEAD IDIOTS. Holy fuck I am so sick of reading and seeing this bullshit what feels like every fucking day. How fucking brain damaged and delusional is a system even capable of being to not see the fucking writing on the wall, that is written in blood and brain matter. THINGS ARE NOT FUCKING WORKING, THERE NEEDS TO BE A COMPLETE AND UTTER OVERHAUL OF EVERY MOTHER FUCKING ROUTINE AND "TRAINING" that is required to become a police officer. They should immediately start full mental examination of every single fucking person that gets a permit to carry a gun and a badge. People are so fucking allergic to learning. This is what you get with a society built on LIES and BULLSHIT, over honesty and understanding. You made your fucking bed, maybe time to realize that bed isn't as good as it once may have looked and time to throw it the fuck out and get a brand new one that actually helps you sleep better and doesn't give you ruined health.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,208 Posts
So apparently if cop sees a gun near a person in their house they can shoot the inhabitant because they feel threatened for their own life and it's justifiable.

But the inhabitant has the gun in the first place because everyone else in the state has one too, and they need it for self defence, especially against cops if they're black.

If the inhabitant is black and they know how easily cops shoot black people, are they justifiable in shooting the cop when they first draw because they're justifiably threatened for their life? Good for the goose.... But I digress

Sooo... everyone is afraid because every one else has a gun nearby ready to shoot, and no one can think logically in the heat of the moment.

Stick with me here, but could there be some sort of.... widespread gun culture problem that could be addressed somehow?
You'd be onto something if there wasn't loads of evidence of Cops shooting people with their hands up, people standing there, people caught by surprise. I think the "It's the gun culture" excuse doesn't hold any water when the evidence says otherwise.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Tragic loss of life. Another innocent killed in their home by a police department that's making a habit out of these situations.

The big thing that Jason Lives is conveniently leaving out is that this was NOT a 911 emergency call. This was a simple by the book welfare check. This cop did everything wrong from the get go. He did not announce his presence nor did he identify himself as an officer to anyone at the scene. No, he snuck around as quietly as possible to elicit a frightened reaction. He performed his job so poorly that a little woman playing games with a small child was murdered in her own home. Anyone trying to argue FACTS with hypotheticals is not to be treated seriously. Anyone trying to demonize a murder victim is trash in this case. This shouldn't have happened and punishment, actual true precedent setting punishment needs to be handed down. No hugs, forgiveness or tearful video of court testimonials from the cop.

And before someone goes digging in her social media to find a picture of Atatiana Jefferson with......her hair braided too aggressively, THIS is the victim.
Where did I leave that out? I said twice now that the potential wrong doing would be what lead up to the shooting. Probably not the shooting itself considering how the legal system is.
IF the call was a straight up wellness check, with no history to support anything else, the proper thing would be to knock on the door first.
But then comes the question, what is the standard procedure in the US? Was it that single officer or is it routine to not knock/identify oneselves beforehand.
Way too many questions to say that the officer did right or wrong based on both what lead up to the shooting and the shooting itself.

What does it matter how she looks like?
Its like the recent "victim" in Sweden, a kid with downs. Doesnt really matter how harmless one look like on a picture. The cops were in their legal right to shoot that kid dead.
Just like it can be perfectly justifiable to shoot that woman. Its not like the officer is gonna stand there and make a judgment call weather to shoot or not based on her appearance.

The gun is the key here and where it was. If he had the legal right to fire that shot. If the cop wasent in his right to shot that woman, then he should be be trialed and probably convicted of manslaughter(murder would be laughable). And I would be glad that he did. Cops who does something wrong should be punished, just like everyone else.
Of course it should also be investigated what happened from the time the officer stepped out of the car until the shot was fired.

You're correct. No amount of police training will stop these officers from being racist against Black people and seeing Black people as immediate threats and criminals. It's open season in America and they will kill as many Black people as they can.

Rest In Peace, intelligent & beautiful, Atatiana Koquice Jefferson.
Yeah im sure if the person in the window was white the officer wouldnt have pulled the trigger....
Its laughable trying to make this a white/black thing. Its like the Michael Brown thing. Remember what a sweet, nice and innocent man that was? Until it came apparent that he charged the police and tried to take his gun :lol
The point is that some people always tro to make it about race. Even though actual research doesnt support it.

Are blacks more likely to be shot by a cop then a white person? Yeah if you look at the percentage of the population. It is more likely even though more white people are killed by police each year. Black people commit crimes in a higher rate then white people and are therefore more likely to be in situations where they are confronted by a cop. Could that be a reason? Maybe.
Studies also show that in 90-95% of all shootings by cops in the US, was done because either the cop was attacked or another person.
The research doesnt support the picture a lot of people are trying to spread, which would be:
That cops have a habit of shooting unarmed people(always minorites) and dont get punished for it.
Thats the picture some people want to say happends ALL the time.
Just so they can pull the victim card.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
He done fucked up

20 years

The overwrought, histrionic, and racist statements from so many in this thread should be expected by now

·
Registered
996 Posts
For the millionth time, you all weren't there, so stuff it. I work for the police myself (beat) and believe me, even we make mistakes. I know, we're only humans, how shocking!

I can in no way condone this, but we get antsy. I do think you should know better after a year, though. But it is what it is, we make mistakes. It happens.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,208 Posts
Excuses aren't evidence. It's pretty clear even if America had no gun culture that Cops would keep killing people regardless. I'm not sure how much more clear it needs to be that the American Police force is as bad if not worse than the criminals they pretend to fight against.

It would just be "I thought they had a knife", "they looked high and erratic and violent", "They made an aggressive move against me" etc etc.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
For the millionth time, you all weren't there, so stuff it. I work for the police myself (beat) and believe me, even we make mistakes. I know, we're only humans, how shocking!

I can in no way condone this, but we get antsy. I do think you should know better after a year, though. But it is what it is, we make mistakes. It happens.
Yeah if you get fucking antsy over a routine call, then get your fucking head checked and get taken out of duty since you're CLEARLY not fucking suited to do the job you're set to do. Go fuck yourself with the bullshit excuse of just being human, that is not the fucking issue here.

"It is what it is" What kinda fucking bullshit justification and reply is that? You should clearly not carry a gun or a badge, what the actual fuck.

No shit you make mistakes, problem is, when you make a mistake, it seems more times than not it costs INNOCENT people their lives and/or freedom.

If you go to work as a cop, with the mentality every fucking situation is hostile, you're paranoid and you're mentally ill and this description seem to fucking fit a lot of you and defending that kind of behavior puts your own mental health in serious question, at best.

·
Mamba Mentality
25,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Yeah if you get fucking antsy over a routine call, then get your fucking head checked and get taken out of duty since you're CLEARLY not fucking suited to do the job you're set to do. Go fuck yourself with the bullshit excuse of just being human, that is not the fucking issue here.

"It is what it is" What kinda fucking bullshit justification and reply is that? You should clearly not carry a gun or a badge, what the actual fuck.
I was coming in here to say this exactly as a response.

You see the type of non-empathetic and murderous mindset these cops are taking with them on the streets. No care for the young lady who lost her life for nothing. Not a word about the 8 year old little boy who witnessed his auntie getting killed by the police for nothing.

The response is basically “meh” we all are humans and shit happens. Civilians shouldn’t rush to judgment and condemnation of police yet police can rush to lethally pull the trigger on us.

Again, Black bodies are expendable to those who think like this.

·
Registered
996 Posts

No shit you make mistakes, problem is, when you make a mistake, it seems more times than not it costs INNOCENT people their lives and/or freedom.

If you go to work as a cop, with the mentality every fucking situation is hostile, you're paranoid and you're mentally ill and this description seem to fucking fit a lot of you and defending that kind of behavior puts your own mental health in serious question, at best.
I was coming in here to say this exactly as a response.

You see the type of non-empathetic and murderous mindset these cops are taking with them on the streets. Not a word about the young lady who lost her life for nothing. Not a word about the 8 year old little boy who witnessed his auntie killed by the police for nothing.

Just “meh” we all are humans and shit happens.

Again, Black bodies are expendable to those who think like this.

My god, stop overreacting so much. It's always easy for a civ to judge. You guys are not any better then we are. Everyone always exaggerates so much, it's not even funny anymore.

Let me be perfectly clear: I do NOT condone this. But I'm not acting like a hysterical idiot either. Who knows what his reason was. I don't know and you guys don't know either. As stated before: You were NOT there.

He's getting the boot and will never be a cop again. It's on his shoulders that we're getting even more of a bad rep and that a person died. But I refuse to believe that he got all trigger happy for no reason(or even the wrong reason). And everyone acting like we are some kind of desperados ain't helping either. We do all we can. Sometimes stuff like this happens and everyone suffers for it.

·
Banned
2,427 Posts

there is an irrational hate towards police by a lot of people here. it's such a weird hangup. and rather than hold any individual accountable it is always an indictment on the police force as a whole. i think these types of individuals are triggered by authority in general.

a cop can't even blow a red light without it becoming a 5 page thread here. i honestly think it would be easier if there just a single "corrupt cops" megathread so everyone can just post the stories there.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
My god, stop overreacting so much. It's always easy for a civ to judge. You guys are not any better then we are. Everyone always exaggerates so much, it's not even funny anymore.

Let me be perfectly clear: I do NOT condone this. But I'm not acting like a hysterical idiot either. Who knows what his reason was. I don't know and you guys don't know either. As stated before: You were NOT there.

He's getting the boot and will never be a cop again. It's on his shoulders that we're getting even more of a bad rep and that a person died. But I refuse to believe that he got all trigger happy for no reason(or even the wrong reason). And everyone acting like we are some kind of desperados ain't helping either. We do all we can. Sometimes stuff like this happens and everyone suffers for it.
HE FUCKING MURDERED SOMEONE! You are acting like he got caught jaywalking.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts

I wasn't really gonna answer to this because I've said my piece...but...

So ok, I do believe you do not condone this and I didn't claim you did either, but the APATHY, which is what you showed in your reply while trying to make it into a case where you're basically implying it's "nothing special and lets move on" approach due to human error shows serious lack of understanding of the situation and the ramifications resulting of said situation.

It is either a serious lack of understanding/naivety on your part where you're blind to what's going on around you because you feel personally judged based on others actions and feel you have to stand up for your work place, while being absolutely naive or ignorant to the culture at said work place or you legitimately do not see how this is a big issue which I don't even know how to approach a respond to except that's absurd and the exact thing I am talking about with regards to having mental check up's of every single person being allowed to carry or own a gun, yes not only police, but everyone needs to have a serious mental check before being allowed to have a lethal weapon.

Back on track: You're undermining the severity of this case so immensely and to some, provokingly hard that it comes of as if you couldn't care less about what went down and you're more worried about YOUR reputation as a cop than the fact SOMEONE that is EVIDENTLY not right in the head, shot an AUNT in-front of a 8 year old CHILD in a ROUTINE assignment and this is not an isolated incident.

I raged earlier on about people being fucking allergic to learning and you're proving my very point on it by trying to say it's just human error and that's not a fundamental flaw, when it absolutely is. That the system is not able to detect these mentally weak and fragile or straight up disturbed cops highlights without a shadow of a doubt that something is NOT working and NEEDS change to get better. This is NOT an opinion, it's a fucking fact.

Maybe you're just super naive and actually a good person, but you're immune to feeling things because of what you've experienced and seen or really fucking bad at getting your point across the way you feel and your second reply COULD suggest that's the case, but it does not make up for the fact YOU are the one making light of this situation due to whatever reason you're doing that.

I don't judge every single cop, in fact I don't judge ANY cop before I've met and seen them myself, but once I have, you damn sure bet I know if this person is reliable or should be reported on and if I ever experience a case in my country where a cop is just completely fucking out of it, I will instantly report it, I don't give a fuck about the consequences. Thankfully it is extremely rare something like this happens here, to my knowledge, which could be limited, it has yet to happen in my life time, but I do fear this is something that can escalate down the line here as well.

I do fear that looking at the US today is looking into the future of the world and it's not a pretty sight and it's not something you want to be in the forefront of, but unfortunately you are and the more this problem is neglected and excused the worse it has been getting and the worse it will get. In the words of Paul Heyman: That's not a prediction, that's a spoiler.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Sad, sad, sad :crying:
I wish you could put other things than a heart on a message, should be a wider range of emoticons, because a heart just doesn't fit things like these, but I put it because I appreciate the sharing and I agree with the emotion you attached to it.

Not that it would matter or make a difference, but I just want to give him a hug.

·
40,708 Posts
there is an irrational hate towards police by a lot of people here. it's such a weird hangup. and rather than hold any individual accountable it is always an indictment on the police force as a whole. i think these types of individuals are triggered by authority in general.

a cop can't even blow a red light without it becoming a 5 page thread here. i honestly think it would be easier if there just a single "corrupt cops" megathread so everyone can just post the stories there.
I absolutely have a problem when authority kills people with impunity.

21 - 40 of 101 Posts