Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wrestling Observer

Mick Foley is at it again...last week he tweeted that he may have a role at HIAC, then stated he was "joking", today Foley ended his weekly chat session with the following...

While chatting on Reddit.com, Foley noted: "I'm going to have to end this AMA chat in about 15 minutes..have to e-mail Michael Cole, and make my flight reservations for New Orleans for Sunday. Wait, I didn't mean to say that! Pay no attention to that man!" Wink.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
If he appears in the title match as Cactus Jack tosses Cena off the cell onto the ground below than I'm all for that. Hey Cena pinned Foley at Vengeance: Night of Champions 2007 in the 5 pack challenge so it's only right for Foley to screw Cena out of the title.

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
If he appears in the title match as Cactus Jack tosses Cena off the cell onto the ground below than I'm all for that. Hey Cena pinned Foley at Vengeance: Night of Champions 2007 in the 5 pack challenge so it's only right for Foley to screw Cena out of the title.
So basically your saying that Foley should screw Cena out of the title cuz Foley lost against him four years ago in 5 man dance... Okay.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Foley made the Hell in a Cell what it is. So! I'd love to see him come back on this pay per view, very fitting.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
There are only 5 matches announced so im quite sure there will be some kind of inring segment + added match aswell.
I can easily see Cody Rhodes and Mick Foley have some kind of a segment together.

But chances are still that Foley is just playing around and he wont show up at all.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
So basically your saying that Foley should screw Cena out of the title cuz Foley lost against him four years ago in 5 man dance... Okay.
The Randy Orton/CM Punk feud was based around something that happened a few years ago with Orton punting Punk in the head. Besides it's always nice to see things that happened in the past recognised in a storyline.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I know what will happen tonight in the triple threat main event.

Michael Cole: It's........It's.......... It's Mick Foley!

Booker T: What the hell. Ahh man that's one of the all time greats right there dawg.

Michael Cole: Here comes Triple H! Sledgehammer and he's down. Attitude Adjustment 1-2-3.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I know what will happen tonight in the triple threat main event.

Michael Cole: It's........It's.......... It's Mick Foley!

Booker T: What the hell. Ahh man that's one of the all time greats right there dawg.

Michael Cole: Here comes Triple H! Sledgehammer and he's down. Attitude Adjustment 1-2-3.
In Todd grisham liek style though.

It's Michael Foley.......

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I hope he appears. Legend to the HIAC match.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
CM Punk feuded with Orton cause Orton punted him 3 or so years ago.....

Would be fun if Foley did return at HIAC, and imagine if Kane returned in a diff match. Getting 2 superstars from 2 of the most iconic HIAC moments returning in one night at HIAC would be crazy.

Would be funnier if he's the raw gm

·
Registered
60 Posts
Foley would definately be a welcome addition to what seems like an otherwise ordinary ppv. Would love to see him at HIAC. Not sure how he would fit in any current story tho.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts