Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Former WWE Superstar Maven Huffman recently participated in an “”Ask Me Anything” chat on Reddit a few weeks back.

During the session, Huffman revealed that The Rock paid for his food, rental cars and hotels until he could start making money on his own with the company. He also said that he can’t watch wrestling anymore because it’s too hard to watch and he has a lot of back problems stemming from his wrestling days.

Regarding steroid use, Huffman said that they were great for him and he only weighed 205 pounds when he started with WWE in 2002. Huffman added, “I needed to get bigger, and I had to get bigger in a short period of time. Naturally, I wasn’t going to get there. It paid my bills and helped me survive for a living. I’d do it again. People think it’s the worst, but if it’s done with doctor supervision, it aided my career.”
-- Pwmania.com

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Re: Former WWE Superstar Maven Reveals The Rock Helped Him, Also Admits To Steroid Us

Classy stuff by The Rock.

Wait, so back then you were allowed to do steroids under doctor supervision?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Well they weren't being tested yet back then so basically anyone who wanted to use an enhancement drug could do it. People still tried to somewhat hide it from certain people but really everyone knew who was on the juice.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Re: Former WWE Superstar Maven Reveals The Rock Helped Him, Also Admits To Steroid Us

You could tell Maven was using, he got really big and lean.

I admire The Rock so hard....n-no ****.

Reactions: Mr. Wrestling 1

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,303 Posts

Nice of Rocko to do that, especially since he started to become more entrenched with Hollywood when Maven was coming up. Speaking of Maven, it's pretty cool that he spoke well of his time in the biz despite a recent report of a fan stating otherwise when he met him as a bouncer. He also sounds to be in good spirits, so hopefully the Wellness Policy rehab did its job and helped him out.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts

Good to hear this about The Rock. The guy seems like one of the true good guys.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts

This ones probably really obvious and for some odd reason I'm just not remembering, but who?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

Guess many people thought Maven was gonna be the next big thing in WWE or something. His stuff involving Undertaker(where Taker basically put him over and everything),feud with Evolution, and Rock paid for his stuff.....

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.