Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very positive actually some wrestlers are. They are not fear of death by covid 19 that's why its not ending.. Or they may be right too because some do overreact with corona issue

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,181 Posts
It literally has a warning printed on the box that this product is not effective against the spread of influenza. There are tons of clinical studies that found covid droplets on the OUTSIDE of cloth or surgical masks, meaning the particles are passing through the material. If anything cloth or surgical masks act as a placebo effect to remind people to stay 6 feet away from each other.

Unless your wearing an N-95 respirator, masks aren't going to stop the spread of Covid or any other airborne disease. And the CDC will never advocate everyone wearing an N-95 cause they will run out for the people that need them.

·
WWE plant
3,884 Posts
It literally has a warning printed on the box that this product is not effective against the spread of influenza. There are tons of clinical studies that found covid droplets on the OUTSIDE of cloth or surgical masks, meaning the particles are passing through the material. If anything cloth or surgical masks act as a placebo effect to remind people to stay 6 feet away from each other.
Burglars have been found on the inside of locked doors, therefore doors are a placebo.

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,407 Posts
There's nothing to really argue about. "Mask it or casket". I legit don't see any point in trying to argue or convince these people of anything. I've already seen several stories of people claiming it's a hoax only to die from the disease. May God be with them.

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
I don't think you should be belittled for not wearing a mask if you take other pre-cautions. I have never worn one but I stay away from large gatherings, When I go shopping which is like twice a month tops I make sure to keep proper distance. My Job doesn't require being around many people. I have visited friends and hung out but there has been 5 of us at most and two of them live together. For the most part I have lived like a monk for the past 3 months.Atleast compared to the way it was before all this happened.

·
Registered
7,504 Posts
Low-Ki/Kaval whatever was hardly a WWE guy, he was there for a cup of coffee. If not former TNA superstar or indy wrestler, which is way more accurate, why not just write his name on the title. I guess anything to put WWE in a negative light, even when they have nothing to do with it.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,398 Posts
Guarantee if he or someone he knows gets it his tune will change entirely and he'll be begging for help.

Stupid people think they're smart because they go against the grain. Low Ki is the kind fo guy who would walk out into traffic because looking first is being ruled by fear.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts