·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: jpickens

·
Banned
4,848 Posts
I have every right to you tell you to wear a mask take a vaccine or social distance you fucking idiot. I don't have a right to FORCE YOU to do those things.

You can lead a horse to water, and if the horse dunks it's head underwater and drowns itself, well they call that natural selection.

·
Registered
14,179 Posts
Masks or no masks, he's right about one thing. The general populous is.. motivated by fear and self-absorption. However that was true LONG LONG before Covid and said masks came around and will be true long after it ceases being the news of the month. I very much question the honesty of the media and people "handling" the numbers and treatments of the virus.. but I do wear the mask at work because, for now, it does still seem to be the right thing to do.

It is one of those ironic things to see, historically our species produces the fiercest warriors, the bravest first-responders and medical care givers, strongest home makers, and physical laborers, but at the same time the most disgusting.. sniveling cowards, hypocrites, meaningless "celebrities," and general sycophants that can ever turn your stomach.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Shocked but not surprised.

·
Registered
22,259 Posts
Seems like this should be in the Impact section. When I think Low-Ki I certainly don't think about WWE Kaval

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I trust my judgement enough to drink and drive. U can't tell me to social distance my car from other cars.- Low Ki

1 - 20 of 35 Posts