Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
lol all these nerds calling swagger a geek when he would fuck you up with his hand tied behind his back. Fake fighters trash talking real competitors is always an L. Swagger would chin check your shit Goldberg

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
These no name, never was, never will be, wastes of air love talking about someone who is actually a mega star to try and get some attention, don't they?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I'm biased and loving the Goldberg shade. I've always hated Goldberg being a huge WWE fan and thinking WCW was inferior. This new 10 second match two move version is tragic to me. But it good to hate at least 3 people per community, and just focus on them, and love the rest unconditionally. F' Hogan and X-Pac as well.

I read a rumor that Goldberg was legally mandated to perform with a helmet this past Summerslam, and I couldn't wait to see it. Unfortunately, the rumor was false. lol

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Not only would Swagger wipe the floor with Oldberg in a shoot but Ziggler would too.

·
BigPoppaPump is ur hook up, and the next heavyweig
519 Posts
Is it weird that I read his whole rant in my head with a lisp and not even his own!

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,329 Posts
lol all these nerds calling swagger a geek when he would fuck you up with his hand tied behind his back. Fake fighters trash talking real competitors is always an L. Swagger would chin check your shit Goldberg
I find it ironic that Punk gets teased for losing in MMA and Swagger has done pretty well but still not enough. :laugh:

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Jack Tokeswag and Oldberg aren't professional fighters. They're professional wrestlers

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
I don't get it, maybe Swagger it's a Ziggler mark and he got worked because it doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
It's not like he is wrong about Goldberg not being able to work. Regal couldn't even get a good match out of Goldberg when they were both in their prime. There was a reason why 90% of Goldberg's matches in his career were squashes.
Regal made no attempt to get a good match out of Goldberg, his whole intent was to expose Goldberg and no sell everything out of pure jealousy, which is why he was fired. Its funny that Sid, Scott, DDP, Hogan and countless others managed to have good matches with Goldberg.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
People are not mad at Swagger for saying Goldberg is shit (everybody knows that). They are mad for being called out about liking shit.

Nobody hates shit itself, but enjoying to eat shit is pretty damn disgusting. :serious:

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,164 Posts
jack thwagger was a charisma vacuum

:lol

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Regal made no attempt to get a good match out of Goldberg, his whole intent was to expose Goldberg and no sell everything out of pure jealousy, which is why he was fired. Its funny that Sid, Scott, DDP, Hogan and countless others managed to have good matches with Goldberg.
Well ofcourse they are were going to make Regal the Scapegoat. And outside of his match with DDP I wouldn't consider those other ones all that good. Maybe they were decent for a Goldberg match.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,464 Posts
Goldberg has less charisma than JS which says a lot

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Goldberg is horrible. He's always been horrible, he just got worse as he grew older.

Swagger isn't any good either, so, who cares?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
He's right, he shouldn't be near a ring, much less squashing people with more wrestling ability in their middle finger than he has in his entire body at this point, it's pathetic, but that sums up goldberg quite accurately.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Swagger would have been better off just keeping his mouth shut, but I'm sure all the people who give Swagger shit for this, are the same people who were upset when Goldberg took the title off Owens in 3 seconds. nobody wins in this argument.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts