Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice?

Nunzio a.k.a. Little Guido, former 2-time WWE Cruiserweight Champion, was one of the referees keeping Del Rio off of Kingston. According to Wikipedia he's been refereeing a couple of house shows as well, filling in for others who couldn't make it due to the weather.

This is thread worthy dammit!

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Yeah I read this somewhere before, good to see he's still got a job as something, shame he isn't actually wrestling though, although small, i always liked him.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Great to see he is still around and has a job, I always liked him and thought he was underused.

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
This is to probably help the young guys, as referees do help put matches together. This is probably another reason Booker & Nash are hired because it's good to have a veteran to go to.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Good for him. I always felt he was underused like other people said. It's nice to know he's still in the business.

I kind of hope he's allowed to wrestle in the independents on the side, kind of like what King used to do.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I think Nunzio/Little Guido was a great seller, especially taking The Last Ride.

·
KO
5,642 Posts
My brother still brings Nunzio up anytime we joke around with a main event match. He's become a fan of Nunzio's after seeing that goddamn brutal Goldberg spear on him.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
is he a full time ref now? The only reason why I think he was there because the show was in Long Island, near where he lives. I know he reffed some matches during the snow storm in the east but those shows were in NYC area

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I'm happy for Little Guido, I agree he was underrated and I loved him in FBI. Its good to know that some guys love wrestling so much that they are willing to go beyond just being a wrestler and venture into other avenues to keep the wrestling passion going.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Glad to see that he is still employed. He will provide a veteran presence for the referees and the young wrestlers.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I'd love for him to not just be a wall flower, and actually get involved in some matches and push wrestlers around every so often. Would make the refs actually seem relevant.

·
Registered
34 Posts
He can really sell a move from the big guys because of his skills and stature. It would be awesome to see him sell Kevin Nash's return by taking the jacknife.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts