Wrestling Forum banner

Former WWE Diva scheduled for TNA Tryout tonight

6536 Views 54 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  Boom Baby
As posted on her twitter earlier today, Isis the Amazon, a.k.a Aloisia from NXT 3 (who yea never actually made it on the show, but still...), is scheduled for a TNA tryout tonight. Her twitter status read:

Really tired of all the tweets talking shit abt TNA. I'm going in for a tryout.. What happens after that, I'm sure you'll know before I do..
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· StarStruck
2,072 Posts
Ah shit, Please don't sign her TNA, If they sign her and they didn't sign Mia Yim/CVE/Jen Blake for example then i don't get TNA talent relations. I can't see how she could have a competitive match against any of the women on the roster, shes so damn tall.

· Registered
3,829 Posts
I've seen some of her matches on Youtube. She's the female Khali. If they went along with her as Vickie's rookie on NXT, talented girls like AJ and Naomi wouldn't have had a chance while she was lumbering around the ring. She got released because even when she was moved to FCW for further training, she was mouthing off to all the dirtsheets. How unprofessional is that?

Aside from the size she brings nothing to the table. At least Kong could move around well and could work a match without seriously endangering her opponent.

· Registered
3,860 Posts
Hey, she had a "run" in the WWE before she got shown the door for non-PG photos. That means she gets signed right?

So, Mia Yim and a few others didn't get anywhere with their tryouts, at least Rosie Lottalove got fired after TNA actually gave her a contract. That was horrible.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
Its all coming together now, Red, Rosita, Crimson and now this girl.

Another Amazing Kong maybe?

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Damn. She's huge.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
I heard shes not a very good wrestler.

· Registered
20,764 Posts
I heard shes not a very good wrestler.

I wouldn't expect a female that is almost 7 feet tall to be a very good wrestler by default. Hell, most men that tall aren't good wrestlers.

· Registered
5,733 Posts
Good luck, Isis. May you be the chick on the smokestack of TNA's giant boat.

· WF's Real Bad Guy
2,021 Posts
I think she would be great bodyguard for Madison and Tara right now.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.