Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
8,232 Posts
Can't wait to see that fine piece of ass on TV again.

And no more PG probably means we'll be seeing us some of this :D

·
Registered
858 Posts
the thread title alone pretty much is the spoiler. you know.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Not really. Whoever wants no spoilers for tonight's live impact shouldn't really be on a forum which deals with rumours and spoilers... especially hours before live shows... I thought my title was decent enough. Ah well.
It's not extremely important, however...
I have never read any spoilers because thru navigating properly named topics I have avoided them.
It's a live show I figured there wouldnt be any new spoilers.
Anyone who has read the forum in the last two months would infer you mean Mickie James.

It's really not too big a deal.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'd say this is good news, but she'll just be used as fuel for the BP vs BP feud to go on another year. Hell, they'll probably feud over Lacey next based on how things are going. If the Knockouts division were booked the way it was last year, then this would be awesome, unfortunately MJ will spend the better part of a year feuding with Angelina, Madison, Lacey, Velvet, and Tara, while the potential for feuds with Hamada, Sarita, Taylor, and Daffney will never see the light of day.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Mickie James is the cutest girl in wrestlings history.. not hottest.. just cutest.. something about her face is very cute. i hadnt been online until now so i was kind of surprised to see her there.. i had heard the rumors like everybody else.. but she looked cute and sexy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.