Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people get mad when hearing talks about Austin,Rock or any other former WWE person returning, but what if in like 5 or so years from now, we saw one or more of those attitude era guys as a manager?

Not a manager who gets into a match, just a manager who's there to help a star(new or just a midcard trying to make it into main event).

I can see HHH being that type of person in a few years once he's done wrestling and is just doing WWE office stuff, he might take a similar role as Mr.McMahon.

Austin is returning to do tough enough which means he's open to doing things for WWE as long as they don't want him to wrestle. So imagine Austin in a few years from now being a manager for someone and actually helping them get over with the fans. Same can be said with the rock. He does have a busy schedule with his movies, but if he were to ever come back as a manger, it'd be him working a single show once a week so eventually I do see this happening whether it be 5 or 15 years from now.

Anyone else like this idea and see it happening?

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Austin and Rock will never come back to be a manager but I can definitely see HHH as a manager with a Vince Mcmahon type of character

·
Registered
34 Posts
I couldn't see Austin or The Rock to come back as a manager. I feel the most likely to come back as a manager would be Chris Jericho or quite possibly HHH.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I dunno man. Sometimes things like that just don't go well. Like I remember Shelton's Mama in her glory days as NWA Champion. Such charisma, great in-ring skills, Khali in India style booking. So naturally I was excited when I heard she was coming in to manage Shelton.

Major Dissapointment : )

·
Banned
291 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts