Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

- Former World Champion Lex Luger is reportedly in talks with WWE for an appearance at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta this year. No word yet on what Luger could be doing but it may be a Hall of Fame induction, a match at the event or a special appearance.

·
Registered
487 Posts
A match wouldn't be needed, but a Luger appearance would be awesome considering the WCW theme.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Dear God don't let him have a match! Maybe something to do with Sting?

·
Registered
487 Posts

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bret had a stroke and had insurance money from Lloyds stopping him from wrestling but he still did it

·
Registered
487 Posts
bret had a stroke and had insurance money from Lloyds stopping him from wrestling but he still did it
No, I mean, the guy can only walk with the assistance of a cane.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
If Sting-Taker happens or Diesel-Big Show happens, anyone see it being a WCW lumberjack match? Guys like Booker,Luger and other former WCW guys are the lumberjacks.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
No point in making Sting/'Taker a lumberjack match. If anything, adding a stipulation like that would devalue a longtime dream match.

I still think we'll see Diesel, Big Show, Booker T and somebody else vs. The Core.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
What a waste of money. Even old wcw nostalgics would find a Luger appearance pointless.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
A match wouldn't be needed, but a Luger appearance would be awesome considering the WCW theme.
But it's not :confused:

How can it be a WCW themed WWE HOF when the main (and to date only announced) inductee HAS NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN A WCW RING!

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
I'd rather they don't waste the money.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
It would have to be for the hall of fame and I for one would like to see it.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Luger doesn't deserve to be in the hall of fame....

Hes the Lasley of the Nineties
If Koko B. Ware is in. Then ANYONE else deserves it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts