Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone knows the "reaction" that Grandmaster got when he returned to Raw. 10 years ago he was part of one of the biggest reactions in Royal Rumble history.

Bret got a fairly good reaction on his return(even if it was in a random city) and the rock got a huge reaction in his return.

What I want to know is which former star would get the biggest reaction if they returned to WWE in an average city(so not a big city like toronto,chicago,new york, or a random city like little rock,dayton,green bay).

By former, I mean that they have to have not appeared on Raw or Smackdown in 5+ years.

Lesnar is probably first one that might come to most peoples mind, and main reason would just be because everyone still knows him. If he just left WWE,didn't make it in NFL, never went into MMA and just did something like join the CFL or AFL, his reaction probably wouldn't be that big if he were to return today.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I'd say Lesnar or maybe Golberg if people still give a shit about him.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Hogan, by far, everybody knows who he's no matter where, no matter when, his iconic theme is familiar to everybody.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
^ Austin appears more on Raw than a lot of lower-mid-carders. its shockingly funny.

But yeah, Lesnar cos he's stayed mainstream, Goldberg might have a chance to get over big.
If Batista did a run in as a face, place would fucking explode.

·
The Executive Vice President Of Talent Relations
14,829 Posts
I don't think Hogan would get that great of a reaction. I remember WWE crowds booing him a few times over the years when his name has been mentioned. Anyways, I think Lesnar and Angle would get the best reaction.

·
Registered
583 Posts
The first name that came to mind was Angle. Now he'd get a GREAT reaction!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
A big time crowd such as NYC, Chicago, Toronoto etc would give makor reactions to Lesnar, Angle, Hogan, Rock, Austin. However the lesser crowds in particular the southern crowds would only give Hogan the electric reaction. So its Hogan.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I hate admitting it but Hogan. As soon as Real American hit, people would go apeshit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts