Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Former Ring of Honor Champion Xavier is backstage at the TNA Impact tapings, and is scheduled for a tryout match.

-At last check, only the usual former ECW wrestlers were backstage at the show. That could change, but I reported last week that the company was planning to continue promoting their usual wrestlers and storylines while mixing in hype for the TNA Hardcore Justice show.

Powell's POV: Many within TNA are taking the approach that the Hardcore Justice pay-per-view concept gives the company a chance to spend an extra month building toward their September pay-per-view event.
Xavier aka worst ROH champ of all time?

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Re: Former ROH Champion trying out at tonight's TNA Impact taping, notes on the ECW a

Never heard, must have been around before I started watching ROH.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Re: Former ROH Champion trying out at tonight's TNA Impact taping, notes on the ECW a

Oh god, TNA can have him. LOL at those reports of TNA scouting ROH talent...

·
8,232 Posts

Who da fuck is Xavier?

·
Banned
347 Posts

xavier used to wrestle for roh back in the early days of the company he wrestles a lot on the indys now he hasnt done roh in a few years if im not mistaken. cool that hes getting a try out and whoever said cm punk is the worst roh champion ever is a moron he was the man and still is!

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts

xavier used to wrestle for roh back in the early days of the company he wrestles a lot on the indys now he hasnt done roh in a few years if im not mistaken. cool that hes getting a try out and whoever said cm punk is the worst roh champion ever is a moron he was the man and still is!
Dark Church is a troll, don't take notice of him.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Emperor or any ROH fan, can you give us more information in why Xavier was a shit champ in ROH/why he sucks?

By checking his profile, he has good moves in his arsenal.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

Is he any good in the ring or on the mic? It would be badass if he actually can control his opponent's mind while wrestling in the ring lol (ok, i need to stop these comic book references). I was thinking of Danielson before clicking this thread, oh boy i was wrong...

·
Registered
6,319 Posts

I genuinely forgot Xavier even existed. I was never really a big fan, and I don't remember the last time I saw him work. Not exactly a shining star in the ROH Title lineage.

·
Registered
784 Posts

I really don't know him, but best wishes for his tryout, of course.

·
8,232 Posts

Is he any good in the ring or on the mic? It would be badass if he actually can control his opponent's mind while wrestling in the ring lol (ok, i need to stop these comic book references). I was thinking of Danielson before clicking this thread, oh boy i was wrong...
Danielson trying out? For TNA? :lmao

Come on now.

·
Registered
106 Posts

Seen a few Xavier matches, nothing great. Not sure why TNA is pursuing him... well, maybe I do! Haha.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts

I feel no one gives xavier any credit at all,he would be more suited to tna than roh though,i recall him being in some great matches in the indys.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts