Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Angelina Pivarnick’s days of fighting on “Jersey Shore” are over — TMZ has learned she’s already found another place to let out her aggression … the wrestling ring.

Sources close to Angelina tell us she’s been locked in discussions with TNA Wrestling officials for the past week — trying to hammer out a deal to get her in the squared circle ASAP.

But unlike Jwoww’s “don’t-blink-or-you’ll-miss-it” style fight back in October — Angelinawants to brawl in a legitimate, regulation match.

We’re told the two sides have yet to make it official — but TNA honchos are already into the idea of pitting Angelina against the resident Snooki-wannabe — “Cookie” — in a TNA Pay-Per-View match.

Credit: TMZ.com
Dixie continues to be stupid bitch, that Angelina chick is like the female version of BTLS.

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
It's whatever to me. While I don't think those who watch Jersey Shore give a fuck about wrestling, I think I'm done complaining about dumb signings or matches I don't wanna see. They're gonna happpen regardless so if I don't like it...I simply just won't watch it.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Hey Uncle Bitch-off, tna is the vanity project here, you guys just cant get a better career in anything anywhere so you and Prima Hogan come back to wrestling WITH GURANTEED MONEY whiuch means theres no specific target or must do expectations and refuse to try and be a success for the sake of settling for mediocrity until THE GURANTEED MONEY runs out,

who are the marks now huh?

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
I'm glad I'm in the UK and physically can't watch this company.

The only depressing thing is I am missing Sir Williams.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Let's rewind the clock so we can all once again relive the greatness that was Jenna Morasca vs Sharmell(excuse the title of the video).

Angelina Pivarnick wrestling in TNA? I CAN'T WAIT!

C'mon guys why all the hate?

·
Premium Member
8,582 Posts
This is infuriating and beyond stupid. I shouldn't even hear about Jersey Shore on TNA because I don't give a damn about Jersey Shore which is just another stupid fad that won't go
away soon enough.

TNA is paying all these "celebrities" ridiculous amounts of money (that should go elsewhere) to be on their show so that it can be forgotten about because it goes nowhere anyhow. Snoop Dogg is a top level celebrity and his Wrestlemania involvement was just annoying and pointless...why try with C-listers in TNA?

What is the point of paying people like Jenna Morasca, Pacman Jones, Hermie Satler, Danny Bonaduce, Jwoww, or any other "celebrity" (used that term very loosely) into the show? Maybe to take food off the table of some hard working jobber or "enhancement" wrestlers who make the stars look good? They shell out all this money to these people and in the end for what? ... I'll tell you for what, it means that in the end, I don't give a damn about their involvement outside of loathing that it is happening and TV time is being wasted that could go to someone or something else.

Wake up Dixie! You/(TNA) are/is failing TNA (the fans). I like a lot of the wrestling going on in TNA, but the (produced by TNA) entertainment and "creative" ideas aspect needs a major overhaul. What I mean is that a guy like Mick Foley can write and deliver his own promos like he did with Flair and it's excellent entertainment but as soon as TNA produces something like this Jersey Shore crap...well, we all just lose.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I'm not even sure which Jersey Shore member that is, and I refuse to google.

Whatever. Do what ya gotta do, TNA.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Jersey Shore drew 8.4 million viewers on Thursday. That's more than any wrestling show in a long, long, long time.

It's really not stupid. It's called publicity and exposure. The show with J-Woww last year was one of their highest rated shows in 2010. Tons of Jersey Shore fans tuned to watch just to see her. I don't know why people get so uptight about celebrities being on a wrestling show, like it's some sacred ground.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Jersey Shore drew 8.4 million viewers on Thursday. That's more than any wrestling show in a long, long, long time.

It's really not stupid. It's called publicity and exposure. The show with J-Woww last year was one of their highest rated shows in 2010. Tons of Jersey Shore fans tuned to watch just to see her. I don't know why people get so uptight about celebrities being on a wrestling show, like it's some sacred ground.
But Angelina isnt on this current season, she isnt relevant at all. She even left before Season 2 ended. And J-Woww is FAR more popular then Angelina ( boobs! ).
Everyone disliked Angelina, everyone is happy that she isnt on the current season. It wont draw anything for TNA.

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
I have absolutely no faith in TNA's attempts at "training" a celebrity for an actual match. The whole Sharmell/Jenna abomination was all the proof I needed.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
But Angelina isnt on this current season, she isnt relevant at all. She even left before Season 2 ended. And J-Woww is FAR more popular then Angelina ( boobs! ).
Everyone disliked Angelina, everyone is happy that she isnt on the current season. It wont draw anything for TNA.
So she has something in common with TNA then.

More people know who Angelina is than what TNA is. More people are likely to know what Angelina is doing right now than the main event for tonight's Genesis PPV. That says a lot about TNA considering Angelina isn't on the show anymore. And it tells you why they're doing it.

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
Here's another fun little nugget.

TNA constantly lowballs the non-WWE-ject salaries on the excuse of WWE wouldn't want them, yet they constantly pay out these huge paydays to... people the WWE has no interest in (outside of, at most, a one-shot deal). And the expensive fucks have done nothing to improve TNA's fortunes.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

Do you really believe hardcore fans of the Jersey Shore are the right type of people to go up to and say "Hey, come watch my Pro-Wrestling show!"? How many of that 8.4 million people do you really think will take the time to look up Angelina Pivarnik(who isn't even a popular cast member), realize shes in TNA and actually spend money to see her wrestle on PPV(because thats ultimately where TNA will book it)?

Jersey Shore fans are a freakin waste of time. Trying to get them to watch a wrestling show is like getting little Justin Beiber fans to watch The Walking Dead.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts