Wrestling Forum banner

Former Jersey Shore member in TNA

3507 Views 63 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  StraightEdged
Just read on TMZ that Angelina has signed a short term contract with TNA. She will be appearing on tv next month in a tag team match with cookie.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· StarStruck
2,072 Posts
Wait? Don't tell me, this is the BIG suprise? *sigh*

· Registered
5,872 Posts
Former "Jersey Shore" castmate Angelina Pivarnick is officially returning to TV next month ... but there's also good news -- she'll be in a wrestling ring! So ... she could catch a beating and stuff.

Sources close to Angelina tells us after a month of negotiations she finally signed a contract with TNA Wrestling earlier this week.

We're told the "Staten Island Dump" will make her debut in a tag team match involving TNA's Snooki-a-like ... "Cookie."

The Dump hits the mat on next week's episode of iMPACT on Spike TV. We're told Angelina only has a short term contract -- for now -- but long-term ... she'd like to settle her beef with Jwoww with a Pay-Per-View match.
LOL!

Hopefully she doesnt do anything else then the tag match.
And nobody should even think for a second she will draw in any viewers.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
I don't care as long as it's NOT "The Shocking moment of the year".

· Registered
10,503 Posts
Typical Russo. Just make her the knockouts champion and get it over with. She will be TNA's version of David Arquette.

This better not be the suprise they are talking about.

· Registered
5,872 Posts
If I understand it right, she will wrestle at tonights taping? And it will be for the March 3rd show.

Lucky fans, they get both a wedding and see Angelina try to wrestle. Sure hope they announce some ACTUAL matches for March 3rd.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
Anyone that watches Jersey Shore hates Angelina. It probably would attract viewership if they could get the mentioned "JWoww vs Angelina" feud going.

· Registered
3,836 Posts
TNA has revealed some more information about Angelina Pivarnick joining the company.

Earlier today, TMZ reported that the former Jersey Shore star had signed a ‘short team deal’ with the company. Well, that deal is shorter than you’d think. Pivarnick will appear on just two episodes of Impact — next week (March 3rd) and March 10th.

Angelina will team up with both members of ‘The Shore’, Cookie and Robbie E in a six person tag match on next week’s episode. That episode will be taped tonight.

The publicity angle that TNA is hyping is that Angelina is going to issue a challenge to her former Jersey Shore co-star, JWoww, who she has some drama with. No doubt that will garner some press.

from : http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/02/24...-appearing-on-two-episodes-challenging-jwoww/

· StarStruck
2,072 Posts
^Gawd, The big thing TNA is promoting is looking like its just gonna be Angelina whatever of a show i don't care about wrestling or Jenna 2.0. I feel disappointed already.

· Fear Me!
3,413 Posts
I'm just glad this isn't the "big surprise" that TNA is promising.

Even still, it's something we could do without. Meh, whatever. :no:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.