Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-- There has been a change in WWE's creative process as it's said that they "want to push the envelope" on company programming. It is also said that they want the commentators making more inside jokes.

-- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion The Honky Tonk Man issued the following statement via his webmaster this evening concerning next week's "Old School" episode of Monday Night Raw, which he had been tentatively scheduled to attend:

"HTM and WWE could not come to terms for the Old School RAW show upcoming. HTM informed WWE yesterday that he no longer had a desire to participate on the event."

Source: Lordsofpain.net
What do you guys think on WWE pushing the envelope?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Re: Former IC Champion Pulls Out Of "Old School" Raw, Change In WWE's Creative Proces

its not getting rid of pg rating before anyone says it

·
Banned
386 Posts
Re: Former IC Champion Pulls Out Of "Old School" Raw, Change In WWE's Creative Proces

So what can expect today? Dirtsheet bs or obvious story/guesswork?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts

Cole and Matthews last week on Raw were the PERFECT commentary team. that's how it should be done every week. you can't ask Lawler to make jokes period, because he's so goddamn bored sitting on that chair the only thing he does is dream about tits. but they had good chemistry, they made some solid jokes, had a good time doing their job, and it was fun listening to them.

Reactions: Nocturnal

·
Registered
9,306 Posts

Cole and Matthews last week on Raw were the PERFECT commentary team. that's how it should be done every week. you can't ask Lawler to make jokes period, because he's so goddamn bored sitting on that chair the only thing he does is dream about tits. but they had good chemistry, they made some solid jokes, had a good time doing their job, and it was fun listening to them.
THIS.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

What do you guys think on WWE pushing the envelope?
I'll believe it when I see it.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts

Pushing the envelope sounds kinda intresting... I hope the greatest IC Champion of all time is there on the old shcool show...... The 9-Time IC Champion.

Save_Us.222

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

I'll believe it when I see it.
Yeah. Have someone say something more foul than "poopy pants" and maybe I'll start to think they might revert toward TV-14. Until then, it's 1-piece bathing suits and blood-free cage matches...

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts

I've heard plenty of sexual inuendos and inside smark jokes from the Striker.

He alluded to Jerry Lawler liking little girls and dropped the Shock Master a few weeks back. He's done other shit that's just what comes right to my mind. He's much more subtle than Taz when he does it on TNA.

·
Registered
545 Posts

The greatest Intercontinental champion of all time won't be at RAW. :(

·
Registered
4,592 Posts

@some post on page 1 , like the 2nd or 3rd post I think : I don't get how PG would mean that you can in fact say "Scew" "Jackass" and "Gay" and "Dammit" and such , and yet they can't let Lawler say "Puppies" in refference to boobs? Seriously?

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts

I can't believe it took 10 posts to it out there... who cares about rumors of WWE wanting to push the enveloppe... Honky Tonk not on Old School RAW really sucks.

p.s. I'll say this, Matthews not on RAW in two weeks will be a travesty. This man stole Lawler's job this week as far as I'm concerned.

·
Banned
386 Posts

Im sure Honky will use this as the main draw for his next shoot interview with RF

·
Registered
1,981 Posts

Hey Rawls I'm loving your new av.

Oh uh, yeah I think I'm meant to say "this" or something after a quote ...

But anyway, I think it's the Dirtsheets running ahead to what is a) wishful thinking by the IWC, and b) an already forgone conclusion.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts

Well no, he's dead and having his family name disgraced by the guy in your avatar :sad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts