Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Wrestling Observer

Stay classy Sandman...fpalm

- The Sandman appeared in no condition to be wrestling at the Yokozuna Memorial Show in Chester, PA this weekend. Sandman was teaming with Road Dogg BG James and a fan in attendance reports that Sandman was slurring his words, staggering around the ring and making lewd comments towards women, at the family oriented event.

Samu, who organized the event, came out upset and yelled at one of Sandman’s opponents to hit him and get some heat. Sandman may have hurt himself as he was holding his shoulder on the way backstage, after Samu had to come out and get him. James ended up leaving the match with a disgusted look on his face.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Re: Former ECW/WWE star Sandman makes an ass out of himself at Yokozuna Memorial Show

Horrible thing to read, disappointed that at a memorial show he acts like that, did he ever work with Yoko

·
Registered
700 Posts
Re: Former ECW/WWE star Sandman makes an ass out of himself at Yokozuna Memorial Show

Can't say as I'm all that surprised. Sandman never was known as the most professional of performers.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts

Wait, Sandman was wrestling drunk? What shocking and unexpected news this isn't.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts

correction op , he didn't make an ass of himself , that's how he is all the time :D

that's the sandman alright

the dudley boyz told a story about how they did a crossover between ECW and a territory in Japan , and during the press conference ,which had one of japan's legends in wrestling (can't remember who) ..
while everyone was quiet , the sandman suddenly screamed : "I GOT IT !! I'LL JAP YOU TO AMERICA , AND YOU CHINC ME BACK " at least it was something like that fpalm

·
Registered
487 Posts

What am I reading thats bad here? Thats his gimmick.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts

As if he didn't already accomplish making an ass out of himself throughout his career? :lmao

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts

Talentless piece of shit, never done anything good for the industry apart from embarrass the companies he worked for.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,745 Posts

Invite Sandman to an event. Surprised when he is Sandman.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts