Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
Something fishy going on but he didn't help his case by constantly repeating he did nothing wrong and he's not resisting, that just makes you look angry and crazy. There was cameras and witnesses on his side he should have just stayed calm.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
I find it hilarious how in his Tough Enough introduction video Shad didn't want to be another black stereotype as a character. Little later they put him in a bling-bling gangsta team called Cryme Tyme and have them steal shit for a gimmick.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I find it hilarious how in his Tough Enough introduction video Shad didn't want to be another black stereotype as a character. Little later they put him in a bling-bling gangsta team called Cryme Tyme and have them steal shit for a gimmick.
Not the word I would use there, but yeah...

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Something fishy going on but he didn't help his case by constantly repeating he did nothing wrong and he's not resisting, that just makes you look angry and crazy. There was cameras and witnesses on his side he should have just stayed calm.
My computer won't let me watch the vid on the TMZ site, but what's said here is a huge problem, if you're truly not guilty, don't act guilty. This seems to be a problem with colored people because they often think they're being targeted because of the color of their skin (and sometimes they are). Cops will often think "why is this person so paranoid, I'm just stopping them for jay walking, do they have something to hide?"

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wow, that video really angers me. What a load of crap. Racial profiling is still indeed very much a problem, though. I've seen it many times. I understand that Shad was angry, but I think he should have tried to contain himself a little better. He only made things worse by screaming "Is it because I'm big and black?!". Clearly, everyone on the sidewalk was on his side. Again, I can understand it would be hard for him to to contain himself in that situation, but he could have done much better than he did.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts