Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
according to Shad Gaspards twitter:

his wife stated he got arrested in Columbus,Ohio because he was trying to gain entry to the Arnold Classic and they arrested him for pedestrian in roadway...

it's all over twitter now...

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they say it was for jay walking but really who arrests for that anymore???

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
Why would you break into the arnold classic? Did he try to get onto the stage and be like HI I AM A CONTESTANT or was he just trying to get in the audience or something?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
"It's MY Time! It's MY Time!"

Yep, time to book them fingerprints.

But really, it's jaywalking. I doubt that even goes on record lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
Jaywalking is one of those offences that cops like to use for such transgressions as "being a darkie*" and "I was having a bad day". I dunno what he was actually doing but either he wasn't doing anything very bad or he just got unlucky with which copper he ran into that day.

*paraphrasing the racial bias of many police forces, obviously that's not how they write the incident up.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Haha, he was supposed to be on the In Your Head show last week but it was delayed because one of the hosts was sick.

I'm going to imagine that he was arrested during the time when he should have been on the show and this is the start of some huge Butterfly Effect chaos event that will lead to the end of the world.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts