Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
THATS THE WALL BROTHER
21,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What in your opinion are fueds that are forgotten (for good or bad reasoning), fueds that were great but never really talked about/forgotten, under rated fueds, or fueds that had the potential but were cut short?

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
I think jericho/michaels from 2008 is not exactly forgotten but def severely underrated. One of the goat feuds of all time and sadly will barely be remembered 5-10 years from now. I think its due to its place on the card. Started off as a midcard program but it got so over by the end of it jericho won the worldtitle and it was the top feud in wwe.

Reactions: spikingspud

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Eddie Guerrero/Rey Mysterio
pretty good feud, i don't think anyone ever mentions it though, so i'd say it's forgotten for the most part.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Booker T vs Chris Benoit over the WCW TV Title.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Ambrose vs Rollins...

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Orton/Barrett was a physical feud, still can picture the fall/throw down the stairs by Barrett that was a brutal backstage brawl!
An old Raw feud I enjoyed, as seemed to be a rare push by HHH, was when Shelton beat HHH though was soon ended within few weeks.
Recently, Rusev & Ryback was cut short for Cena and Ambrose/Rollins had no satisfying conclusion.

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
Undertaker vs. Randy Orton in 2005. We all know the match at Wrestlemania but what about the entire feud until Armageddon inside Hell in a Cell (a very underrated match.)

This feud, in my opinion, saved Randy Orton's career (and even if he lost it) and that's due the awesomeness of Undertaker.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Angle/Lesnar was an ATG feud, but you never hear people talk about it as much as they should.

Rock/Jericho is probably the second-best feud of both men's careers, but you never hear it talked about as such (HBK is Jericho's best, Austin is The Rock's even though I preferred the story of the Mankind feud more.)

Orton/Bryan was shaping up to be an awesome feud. It's a shame the WWE got obsessed with trying to kill Bryan's momentum by shoehorning Big Show into the equation, and then booked Orton like crap and made him an afterthought/Triple H's lackey. Even still, it was probably my favorite feud of 2013.

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
Christian's last feud were he turned heel and kept attacking Sheamus was hilarious. They had about 30 matches in a month and Sheamus won all of them but Christian just kept attacking him from behind every show.

Vince's final "fuck you" to a great talent.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I really enjoyed Chris Jericho vs. Triple H in 2000 which led to their amazing Last Man Standing Match at Fully Loaded. It seems like no one talks about that match and fued and maybe it is because they went on to headline Wrestlemania two years later.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Christian's last feud were he turned heel and kept attacking Sheamus was hilarious. They had about 30 matches in a month and Sheamus won all of them but Christian just kept attacking him from behind every show.
That wasn't a feud, thats just Sheamus and the personal jobber he had at the time. Del Rio, Ziggler, Christian... whose next? Watch yourself Ambrose, watch yourself.

Honestly I've got a bit of a morbid curiosity on what these boards would look like if Ambrose was losing every week for half a year to Sheamus.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Sullivan.

Either it's been forgotten or people just haven't heard of Kevin Sullivan. These two guys went to war with each other in every one of their matches in WCW. Benoit/Sullivan/Nancy are the original Triple H/Chyna/Steph in that Nancy was Sullivan's real wife, she was acknowleged as his wife on-screen too, she kayfabe left him for Benoit, but had a real affair with Benoit while the storyline was still going on and legitimately left Sullivan for Benoit.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
I mention this one all the time when these threads come up.

Headshrinkers vs Quebecers in 95(?).

Headshrinkers organically get over and obviously are the uncrowned champs. Quebecers continually get dq'ed, counted out to keep the belts. Headshrinkers finally win in a match that was title can change on countout/dq. This is easily how lots of feuds should go with all the pussy heels now but no, booking is awful.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts