Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People here keep mentioning that Ziggler has been having a lot of good matches recently, which is ridiculous to begin with. What are these good matches exactly? Who was he facing?
Kofi Kingston? The black hole of charisma? A man so bland he makes Bart Gunn look like a chocolate covered eskimo?
Or how about Daniel Bryan? Yes, Daniel Bryan. Best wrestler in the world. You think that maybe, just maybe Ziggler was carried?
And don't even get me started on John Cena! Of course Ziggler is going to look good when all the little kids in the crowd are shocked that the Vanilla Gorilla is being booked to look competitive next to Superman.

Mexican JBL, on the other hand, has had enough single matches against untalented morons like Rey-Rey and Matt 'The Friendly Neighbourhood Rapist' Hardy for me to have a true opinion on his in-ring talent. The man is like Ric Flair...if Flair actually deserved 99% of the praise he gets.

Del Rio will be champ before this pathetic nonentity for more reasons than mere in-ring ability either. Get this, Del Rio gets heat on his own. Read that again. DEL RIO GETS HEAT ON HIS OWN.
Where's his manager? Where's his male cheerleading busddies? Oh, that's right, he doesn't have any of that shit, just solid ring work and phenomenal mic skills.

Ziggler, compared to this guy is like Dark Church compared to perro. It's a joke to suggest that Mexican JBL is inferior to Inch High Private Eye over here.

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Mysterio is talentless. He has never had a good match and he can barely speak English. He's got the brains of a flea and genitals to match, he has no redeeming characteristics whatsoever.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
then you are a dumb ass

Talentless , never had a good match?

my only response to that BS is "Halloween Havoc"

[also they had 3 matches punk won one that's not squashing, Big show now he squashed punk]

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone can look good when they're tight with the boss. Rey Mysterio's good luck in WCW was solidified by a clumsy blow job in Bischoff's car many moons ago.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
then you are a dumb ass

Talentless , never had a good match?

my only response to that BS is "Halloween Havoc"

[also they had 3 matches punk won one that's not squashing, Big show now he squashed punk]
don't forget

-rey vs eddie series since WM 21

-rey vs jericho series since judgement day 2009

-rey vs morrison third match of the year along with rey vs jericho at the bash and hbk taker at mania

-rey vs ziggler at NOC

-rey vs punk at wm 26

and many others

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Anyone can look good when they're tight with the boss. Rey Mysterio's good luck in WCW was solidified by a clumsy blow job in Bischoff's car many moons ago.
Rey wasn't like by Bischof, Rey and a entire division were collectively treated like shit on screen and off

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Agent 17: troll

course of action: stop feeding, ignore attention whore

have a nice day
Not really. But when a guy holds down CM Punk, I tend not to like that wrestler. Hell, I'm still not too fond of the Undertaker because of the whole 'dress code' bullshit when he went running to the office and told them about a private conversation between himself and Punk. Goodbye push!

Don't call me a troll just because you don't agree with me, you fucking .....

·
#WWELogic
3,801 Posts
I never thought I would be agreeing with perro but yet I do. Boh ADR and Mr Ziggler have been great mid crd talents with a future in the ME secene in the cards for both.

That said the edge goes to Zigller not because he's paired up with Vickie but because of all the tme he's put into his in ring skill. Let's face it in 2009 Ziggler eally made a name for himself with two back to back PPV IC title matches with Rey coming off his fued with Y2J. NOC/Summer SLam 09 IC matches were off the charts plus his few matches with Morriosn later in the year really made Dolph look strong. Then his back to back to back matches with Bryan Daniles were just amazing inculding the very touted BR PPV enocuter co match of the year according to WWE.com

Sure while ADR has had a few great moments I'm not ready to jump on in his phantom rolls roce and delcaire him the next great thing. Win a mid card title and then get back to me. Hopfuly Ziggler will drop it and ADR can pick it up after a match with Kofi or even Christian when he returns.

Stay Frosty

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
People here keep mentioning that Ziggler has been having a lot of good matches recently, which is ridiculous to begin with. What are these good matches exactly? Who was he facing?
Kofi Kingston? The black hole of charisma? A man so bland he makes Bart Gunn look like a chocolate covered eskimo?
Or how about Daniel Bryan? Yes, Daniel Bryan. Best wrestler in the world. You think that maybe, just maybe Ziggler was carried?
And don't even get me started on John Cena! Of course Ziggler is going to look good when all the little kids in the crowd are shocked that the Vanilla Gorilla is being booked to look competitive next to Superman.

Mexican JBL, on the other hand, has had enough single matches against untalented morons like Rey-Rey and Matt 'The Friendly Neighbourhood Rapist' Hardy for me to have a true opinion on his in-ring talent. The man is like Ric Flair...if Flair actually deserved 99% of the praise he gets.

Del Rio will be champ before this pathetic nonentity for more reasons than mere in-ring ability either. Get this, Del Rio gets heat on his own. Read that again. DEL RIO GETS HEAT ON HIS OWN.
Where's his manager? Where's his male cheerleading busddies? Oh, that's right, he doesn't have any of that shit, just solid ring work and phenomenal mic skills.

Ziggler, compared to this guy is like Dark Church compared to perro. It's a joke to suggest that Mexican JBL is inferior to Inch High Private Eye over here.

Why are you riding posters dicks? 30 posts and you know these guys (e-personas, at least :p) that well?

Anyway, I've reached my troll feeding limit of the day. Bye bye

*PS -- Ziggler's fuckin amazing

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Not really. But when a guy holds down CM Punk, I tend not to like that wrestler. Hell, I'm still not too fond of the Undertaker because of the whole 'dress code' bullshit when he went running to the office and told them about a private conversation between himself and Punk. Goodbye push!

Don't call me a troll just because you don't agree with me, you fucking .....
"he made ablowjob to someone in a car"

"talentless"

"those things never happened"

"you fucking..."

you can agree or disagree without throwing insults or talking down to the people you're not fond of

there are ways to disagree with someone, yours is one of the ones you shouldnt use

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wouldn't it be a step down for Del Rio to win a mid-card title when he's already competing for the world title?
I know what you mean, it's simple booking logic, isn't it? You don't give the main belt to the new guy right away. But they need new stars and Del Rio has just leapt right into the main event scene. Wouldn't the Intercontinental title be a little redundant now?

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Yeah, Mysterio is talentless. He has never had a good match and he can barely speak English. He's got the brains of a flea and genitals to match, he has no redeeming characteristics whatsoever.
You sir are ridiculous. He is the only actual high flying superstar today, he has had many matches throughout his career that are amazing to me to this day such as feuds with Eddie, Booker, Chavo, and Jericho. He obviously has bigger brains than you, and you are a waist of 200Billion years of evolution.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Agent17 said:
People here keep mentioning that Ziggler has been having a lot of good matches recently, which is ridiculous to begin with. What are these good matches exactly?
Well for starters, how about I point you in the direction of his MOTY candidates against the likes of Rey Mysterio and Daniel Bryan? Those matches were fucking tremendous.

Agent17 said:
Kofi Kingston uncharismatic? lol @ u.

Agent17 said:
So you're saying that Del Rio has had enough matches for you to be able to judge his abilities, yet he's only been on TV for 4 months? Ziggler on the other hand has been in WWE much longer and has been having consistently good matches lately. Oh and for future reference, at least for the foreseeable future - Flair > Del Rio.

Agent17 said:
phenomenal mic skills.
The guy just about speaks English. Want to label Great Khali as a phenomenal mic worker, too?

·
Registered
7,252 Posts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts