Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is too obvious to mention, but there was an interesting bit in this week’s RAW when John Cena talked about his take on who would be the WM host. He said “Of all the speculation I believe mine is the most rock solid.”

After that I was completely sure it would be the Rock. I’m certain it was intentional foreshadowing, but the live crown obviously did not get it, at least there was no big pop after that sentence.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I noticed that too. Not many people in the audience knew The Rock was probably coming back- his Facebook post and Twitter account didn't happen until around 6:00, so most of the people there had already left for the show. I'm sure some people used their cellphones and might have been aware though.

·
Registered
725 Posts
The biggest clue was when The Rock walked out and said he was gonna host Wrestlemania. In my opinion.
:hmm:

I'm still not sure who's hosting wrestlemania.

I mean, at least half of the IWC has told me Rock will NEVER return ... EVER! ... cause, you know, they said "he is a slimy sceazeball who doesn't respect the business and what it did for his life and he sold out lol!"

But, yeah, him coming out and saying he'll host wrestlemania indicates that he might return to host wrestlemania.

Let's wait and see.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright, seems like I did not notice even half of it. I try to ignore Alex Riley as good as I can, so I did not take notice of what he said.

By the way, having watched wrestling regularly for little more than a year now, I knew little more of the Rock than his name, so I was rather unimpressed, when the rumors started some time ago. But boy, that was an impressive promo last night, so I begin to understand what that’s all about. I understand they don’t let them ad-lib any more, but still, who can talk like that today?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Alright, seems like I did not notice even half of it. I try to ignore Alex Riley as good as I can, so I did not take notice of what he said.

By the way, having watched wrestling regularly for little more than a year now, I knew little more of the Rock than his name, so I was rather unimpressed, when the rumors started some time ago. But boy, that was an impressive promo last night, so I begin to understand what that’s all about. I understand they don’t let them ad-lib any more, but still, who can talk like that today?
no one and I mean no one cuts Promos like The Rock

·
Registered
126 Posts

Exactly what i was thinking, the man hasnt missed a beat, just awesome

·
Registered
139 Posts
Cena even looked at the camera when he talked about ROCK SOLID...That´s Cena!
Well whatever, I think it was obvious before that comment, just because of Rock´s statements made earlier via facebook!

ROCK = 1# for the garanDAMNteed best promos

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.