Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yeah yeah, Wrestlemania either sells because it's Wrestlemania, or people are buying tickets to boo

The hate from some members of this board is so pathetic
They are definitly not going to WrestleMania to cheer Reigns thats sure!

Cesaro/Ambrose could main event this years WrestleMania and it still would sell this years wrestlemania because its THE SHOW OF THE SHOWS WHERE ALL WRESTLING FANS NEED TO WITNESS!

Lets be honest here there is no bigger show in this industry than WrestleMania.

If i remember corrently before even the main event Reigns vs HHH announced they allready sold over 40.000 tickets. Why? because its WRESTLEMANIA!

Reactions: The.Great.One

·
Registered
914 Posts
The article is right wrestling fans are all talk no actions, they will keep watching any garbage the wwe makes and then complain online

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
And the idea that wrestlemania ticket sales are a reflection of a single talent and not the fact that it's fucking WRESTLEMANIA is ridiculous.

Hell, im going to WM. im sure as shit not going because of my desire to boo or cheer Reigns and any beef I have with Reigns' push or booking is sure as shit not going to make me miss out on going to WM.

Reactions: PirateMonkE

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
XXXI wasn't a sellout, and neither will XXXII be.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
You know you could just stop watching on your own. I don't get folk like you who don't like the product they offer but are so into how the fans react.

You come off like one of those people who are dead set on telling people why their favorite Underground musician is better than folk on the radio.

Like if you don't like WWE go do something else plenty of other great wrestling and entertainment options in the world. Why waste your short amount of time on Earth hoping something you don't like and don't have to watch fails?

That's some real weirdo shit.
See I agree with this statement... for people who complain and are still actually watching WWE. I on the other hand have stopped watching. I cancelled my Network Sub immediately after Fastlane and deleted everything WWE related from my SKY Planner. They don't deserve my money or viewing. I keep up to date with WWE from Wrestling News Pages I follow on Facebook and other Wrestling Sites and family/friends. From what I've seen and been I haven't missed a damn thing.

I hate WWE the Company but they have many talented performers who deserve FAR better than this absolute garbage.

·
Banned
1,522 Posts
I cant access Forbes website cause my adblock. Well, they can get stuffed with adCOCK!

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
See I agree with this statement... for people who complain and are still actually watching WWE. I on the other hand have stopped watching. I cancelled my Network Sub immediately after Fastlane and deleted everything WWE related from my SKY Planner. They don't deserve my money or viewing. I keep up to date with WWE from Wrestling News Pages I follow on Facebook and other Wrestling Sites and family/friends. From what I've seen and been I haven't missed a damn thing.

I hate WWE the Company but they have many talented performers who deserve FAR better than this absolute garbage.
Lol what did you expect going into FL? :drake1

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
The article is right wrestling fans are all talk no actions, they will keep watching any garbage the wwe makes and then complain online
Last I looked, 80.000 fans in Texas, or the handful on wrestlingforum, are not "the wrestling fans".

The vast majority quit watching the last years.

·
Registered
22,656 Posts

But why even keep up through articles? Instead of getting completely out the pool you're keeping a toe in, but for what? Idk I just don't get folk like you who won't just totally move on.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Lol what did you expect going into FL? :drake1
Honestly I wasn't expecting anything, more hoping. WWE KNOW the fans are unhappy but they literally change nothing about the product. For the last 4 years my interest has been getting lower and lower and Fastlane was just the final straw for me. I ain't sitting through another 10+ years Super Cena 2.0 in Roman Reigns. Just from reading his interviews he's clearly a natural heel which could lead to people actually cheering him but no lets keep pushing him as the face of the company despite him getting louder boo's than our actual Top Heel's.

I seriously call into question the sanity of WWE. The face of your company should not be getting boo'd AT ALL. Hogan didn't get boo'd when he was on top of WWE, Bret Hart and HBK when they were made the faces didn't get boo'd, Stone Cold, The Rock, hell at least Cena was cheer'd for the first 5 or 6 years of being the face the fans have rejected Reigns but WWE are hellbent on making him their golden boy. I think the fans forcing them to put Daniel Bryan into the Main Event broke Vince's mind to the point he literally doesn't even know Reigns is being boo'd. It's his way and fuck everyone else so fuck them. Why should I continue to support a company that literally doesn't give a flying fuck what ANY of its fans think.

Everything about Fastlane made it literally a nothing show. Just everything about WWE's management is absolute garbage to the point its no longer watchable for me. NXT alone isn't enough for me to continue giving this company my money, they don't give a fuck about my reasons for buying the Network, they're making money either way.

The burial of every single potential major star for the last 5-10 years. The over reliance on washed up has been's. Midcard titles that might as well not exist as they have literally zero value anymore, same for the Main Roster Women's Division. The booking is terrible, the writing is unbearable, almost everything has been predictable as fuck even before Punk left and has only gotten worse since and it is simply just flatout boring now.

Fastlane was my breaking point of 4+ years of just absolute garbage.

But why even keep up through articles? Instead of getting completely out the pool you're keeping a toe in, but for what? Idk I just don't get folk like you who won't just totally move on.
It's mainly because the last time I stopped watching WWE when I came back I had no idea who anyone on the roster was so it took a long time to get back into it and I found out I did miss a few actual good moments. WWE at this point in time is like 99% shit so I'd at least like to know when they do finally give that 1% of good. Plus like I said they have some of the best talent in the world right now who deserve FAR better, the product may suck but I'd like to keep up to date with some of my favorites that I've been a fan of before they even went to WWE.

It's better to keep in the know.

·
Registered
22,656 Posts
Honestly I wasn't expecting anything, more hoping. WWE KNOW the fans are unhappy but they literally change nothing about the product. For the last 4 years my interest has been getting lower and lower and Fastlane was just the final straw for me. I ain't sitting through another 10+ years Super Cena 2.0 in Roman Reigns. Just from reading his interviews he's clearly a natural heel which could lead to people actually cheering him but no lets keep pushing him as the face of the company despite him getting louder boo's than our actual Top Heel's.

I seriously call into question the sanity of WWE. The face of your company should not be getting boo'd AT ALL. Hogan didn't get boo'd when he was on top of WWE, Bret Hart and HBK when they were made the faces didn't get boo'd, Stone Cold, The Rock, hell at least Cena was cheer'd for the first 5 or 6 years of being the face the fans have rejected Reigns but WWE are hellbent on making him their golden boy. I think the fans forcing them to put Daniel Bryan into the Main Event broke Vince's mind to the point he literally doesn't even know Reigns is being boo'd. It's his way and fuck everyone else so fuck them. Why should I continue to support a company that literally doesn't give a flying fuck what ANY of its fans think.

Everything about Fastlane made it literally a nothing show. Just everything about WWE's management is absolute garbage to the point its no longer watchable for me. NXT alone isn't enough for me to continue giving this company my money, they don't give a fuck about my reasons for buying the Network, they're making money either way.

The burial of every single potential major star for the last 5-10 years. The over reliance on washed up has been's. Midcard titles that might as well not exist as they have literally zero value anymore, same for the Main Roster Women's Division. The booking is terrible, the writing is unbearable, almost everything has been predictable as fuck even before Punk left and has only gotten worse since and it is simply just flatout boring now.

Fastlane was my breaking point of 4+ years of just absolute garbage.

It's mainly because the last time I stopped watching WWE when I came back I had no idea who anyone on the roster was so it took a long time to get back into it and I found out I did miss a few actual good moments. WWE at this point in time is like 99% shit so I'd at least like to know when they do finally give that 1% of good. Plus like I said they have some of the best talent in the world right now who deserve FAR better, the product may suck but I'd like to keep up to date with some of my favorites that I've been a fan of before they even went to WWE.

It's better to keep in the know.
It just makes you look like you have a problem. Like maybe you're using hyperbole but if 99% is bad you look silly looking for the good 1%. Like I get liking guys on the roster but it seems like a waste of your time.

·
Dragon Slayer
6,627 Posts
Remember that a wrestlemania featuring THE MIZ, with only one other match of note, also sold out. Wrestle Mania is a hell of a brand. It will sell out regardless.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
No matter how you get to it the bottom line is the booing of Roman Reigns did not have a negative impact on the financial success of wrestlemania. Thus no reason for him not to be in a prominent position.

161 - 176 of 176 Posts