Wrestling Forum banner

For those traveling to mania..what hotel?

1567 Views 21 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  The_Great_One_316
im curious to see where other fans are staying even though its not close im staying at the jw marriott in buckhead its right next to a mall so on our downtime my gf has something to do and tons of great places to eat and im going to take the marta train to the events

what about everyone else where are you staying?
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts
My brothers house 45 minutes away from Atlanta.

I could be wrong but the hotel your staying at seems to be one that some other fans are staying at as well. Or at least I think a decent amount of indy fans are staying at a Marriott.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Marriott Marquis in downtown ATL, walking distance from all of the festivities. You can take the MARTA tram straight from the airport to the Peachtree Plaza stop, from which you can take a bridge over straight to the hotel. Sweet.

· Registered
1,931 Posts
I went cheap on the hotel since I only plan on being there for sleeping at night. I'll be at the Days Inn Forest Park/Airport. It's only 10 minutes from Downtown Atlanta and the Georgia Dome. Only paid $40 a night...

· Dragon Slayer
6,638 Posts
We're staying at a Marriott about 1 mile from the Georgia Dome. Its in a perfect spot cause its right next to both the GA Dome and Phillips Arena, a MARTA stop is only a block away, and its also right next to Hard Rock Cafe which is a very fun place to eat.

· Registered
861 Posts
The SmackDown Hotel :)

· Registered
584 Posts
Me and my mate are staying at Sheraton Atlanta which is downtown by a substation called Peachtree i believe comign from England so no idea how good the hotel is got it in a package from Thomson with my flight

· Registered
1,818 Posts
I went cheap for the airport Best Western. I'm only gonna be in town for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning, so it's not a big deal. As long as I'm around for WrestleMania, I don't care where I stay!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.