Wrestling Forum banner

For those that were complaing of Sheamus buriel...

2684 Views 33 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Morbo
Ted Diabease just schooled everyone and showed us what a real buriel was. He came out, complained about being an afterthought and that his plan to stardom was to get the jump on HHH....then he got annihilated. Burial?
PS:I'm not against, Ted jr sucks and deserved it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,951 Posts
Sheamus is still burried. No one really cares about him being US Champ. Triple H is still the King of Kings when it comes to burying talent...

· Registered
5,458 Posts
Sheamus isn't buried right now and he definetely won't be buried after he wins at Mania. I don't understand how people don't get the idea that not everybody can win all the time and that not everybody can be in the title scene all the time. He's won 3 matches in a row and has a title defense at the biggest PPV of the year. How is that being buried exactly?

As for Ted, this is nothing new. I wouldn't be surprised if he's held off TV for a while now and then randomly shows up as a SD star after Mania.

· Proud Pastafarian =)
4,086 Posts
The same thing happened to Sheamus a few weeks ago and now he's US champion

· Banned
974 Posts
I really dont get where the "Ted got buried by Triple H" crap is comming from. For months before this everyone was kicking his ass, Lawler, Maryse, and Daniel Bryan as well, but as soon as Triple H does the same thing to him then people start saying that HHH buried him and all of a sudden people give a shit about Ted.

· Registered
20,997 Posts
I really dont get where the "Ted got buried by Triple H" crap is comming from. For months before this everyone was kicking his ass, Lawler, Maryse, and Daniel Bryan as well, but as soon as Triple H does the same thing to him then people start saying that HHH buried him and all of a sudden people give a shit about Ted.

Triple Haitch has this way of making it even feel like an actual burial. It's part of playing the game.

· Registered
1,667 Posts
Like someone on here said before, you can't bury someone that's already buried. Ted is a horrible prospect ever since he came up and tagged with Rhodes. It sucks that it took WWE so long to realize his worthlessness.

· Registered
27 Posts
Take that people who believed that Ted is better than Rhodes.

· Registered
20,997 Posts

At one point, DiBiase did seem like the better person. Back when Rhodes had no gimmick and was just known as the skinny twerp with no kneepads.

Once Legacy split up, it became obvious who was better as Rhodes developed a new and somewhat original spin on the narcissist gimmick while DiBiase tried to live in daddy's shadow.

· Registered
866 Posts
It's not fair to make comparisons when one was given a chance and the other has been booked like a jobber.

I mean, since taking his father's gimmick they have made him look like a fool at every turn; he's lost in practically every match he's been put in, from Truth, Goldust to every match he had with D. Bryan. His "girlfriend" consistently calls him a loser and even the heel commentator calls him a loser. His current thing has him on a losing streak that is monumental to say the least. He has not been given a chance to be anything other than a joke.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Ted was just trending on twitter worldwide! They should push him! :side:

Not that i'm against that idea but all jokes aside, as i already stated in another thread that at least he got beat up by someone like Triple H who is heading to one of biggest matches at WM 27, it's not like he's getting beat up by Yoshi Tatsu or Santino. Ted has always been booked like a joke anyway so that segment was just 'business like usual' for Ted. When he was getting pinned clean by Santino a long time ago it was much worse 'burial' in my eyes.

· Registered
27 Posts
It's not fair to make comparisons when one was given a chance and the other has been booked like a jobber.

I mean, since taking his father's gimmick they have made him look like a fool at every turn; he's lost in practically every match he's been put in, from Truth, Goldust to every match he had with D. Bryan. His "girlfriend" consistently calls him a loser and even the heel commentator calls him a loser. His current thing has him on a losing streak that is monumental to say the least. He has not been given a chance to be anything other than a joke.
He had his chance, If WWE did not trust him he wouldn't ended up in a movie.
When Priceless started, they gave more attention to DiBiase then Rhodes.

They made both of them pro's. Rhodes made a promo when they eliminated Husky Harris, that promo had so weak material but Rhodes made it look good.
Ted had the Million Dollar Championship, he hit his father, he had Maryse as a manager. He had every chance he could get, and he charisma just dropped. Damn, when he debuted he seemed to have more charisma than now.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.