Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im talking to you, Digital J, Mcshnobel, nWoForLife, etc. Do you actually GIVE TNA your money and order their PPVs? Cuz I mean its pretty easy to defend show like Impact which is on FOR FREE.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
I ordered the last 4 ppvs and even the knockouts ppv.

i wouldnt say i always defend tna.. ive had my share of tna bashing threads.. i just think in terms of storylines.. the company isnt that bad

as far as promoting impact and ppvs. . they suck.

the company isnt as bad as people make it out to be.. is it wwf/wcw 96-01 or wwe 2004-2007 (which i enjoyed a lot)NO

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
he said ppvs.. not dvds. if we're talking dvds.. i have both knockouts dvds.. the sting dvd.. the best of the x division.. and a couple of other ppv dvds.. i dont have many tna dvds.. i have like 70-80 wwe/f dvds though

·
Registered
737 Posts
i defend tna often on here too and dont see it as bad as most on here claim it to be. although i was highly dissapointed with turning point and a couple other things throughout the year but overall i have been quite happy. and yes i have ordered every single ppv this year and have bought a number of shirts too from shop tna

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
wats the point of this thread? if u don't like wat tna is doing dnt watch its that simple i hate when wrestling fans act like there force to watch it

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wats the point of this thread? if u don't like wat tna is doing dnt watch its that simple i hate when wrestling fans act like there force to watch it
Why don't you take your own advice and use it. If you don't like a thread, don't click on it. It's that simple.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
defenders > haters and trolls

smart people > defenders, haters & trolls

·
Registered
200 Posts
Why don't you take your own advice and use it. If you don't like a thread, don't click on it. It's that simple.
Because the title is kinda vague there, chief.

Anyway, some people enjoy because they aren't as cynical when they watch it. I find it more entertaining when I am not analyzing what they should have done. I never got the backseat booker thing anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.